Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A great trading deal........

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    I GIVE UP!!!! Stick your torrentbytes and scenetorrents accounts and invites up yours!!!!!! I rather use kazaa than those two retarded sites!!!
    i think you blew your chances of ever getting into sct or tb

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by maseunit View Post
    This kids mad annoying.
    yeah, no kidding. hes everywhere too...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    well sorrie.....Mr. "Perfect"s!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see how happy you are when you try to get into torrentbytes or scenetorrents..... I tried forever and quite franking....I just think those two sites are not worth it. I rather take my chances at the lottery......

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    First, ive never tried to get into ScT ot TB because i know i have to build up a good rep/ratio/invites and get better sites, get better ratios and invites, then i can ask to trade for one with *real* sexy ratios and invites.

Second, what fun would it be getting into one of those if you got it right away...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Crying about it will NOT get you in. Patience and Digilance WILL. Don't give up, but don't be a creep about it either. We were all just joking. The trade you offered seemed more than unfair...hence all the jokes. Relax man If you really want in you will get in. They ARE really good sites and worth the wait. Mabye set ur sites a bit lower for now. You only have 65 posts here so you're relativly new to this community. Try making friends and not lashing out at people having a little fun with you bro PM me a list of sites that you have I'll see what I can give you free. Be sure to include some Screenshots of ratios, and with an attitude like yours I hope you have some decent ratios. Good Luck man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Good luck in your quest for ScT

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Why didnt you PM me bor74? I'm gonna hold my m**inova for 3 more hours..After that theres no chance u'll ever get in...PM me..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by rambar11 View Post
    Why didnt you PM me bor74? I'm gonna hold my m**inova for 3 more hours..After that theres no chance u'll ever get in...PM me..
    How can any one refuse an offer like that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I said before patience is the key AND GET ALONG WITH ALL THE MEMBERS DAMMIT. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE AND YOU ARE MAKING MATTERS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!

JUST DROP IT COZ UR NOT GONNA GET SCT OR TB LOOK FOR OTHERS WORK YOUR DAMN WAY UP!!!!!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast