Thread: a good cd burner

Tony L's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Can anyone recomend me a good cd buner,i've tried burning in realplayer, and nero but at times there is no pause in between songs, it just jumps onto the next song.

2. Music   -   #2
    mildthrill's Avatar kermit the thief
    I've been rolling with Nero 6 Ultra Edition (6.6.1.4) for a while now, and it gives me a little check box option for 'no pause between tracks' front and center (really it's off to the right, but still not buried in some options tab) when I'm adding files to be burned. (Might need to switch to Nero express to get that option where I mentioned it is).

Just a thought, it's that simple for me and I love Nero for everything else!

3. Music   -   #3
    I use Ashampoo, and it pretty much does everything Nero does (point and click menus) but without Nero's winaspi bugs, etc. It works fine for me for burning music cd's as well as data cd's, dvd's. Try it.

4. Music   -   #4
    Nero 6 Ultra lets you check if you want pauses between tracks or not. Actually I think most burning programs do this. If you want spaces select Track-at-Once aka TAO and if you want tracks to play fluidly into each other then select Disc-at-Once aka DAO.

5. Music   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony L View Post
    Can anyone recomend me a good cd buner,i've tried burning in realplayer, and nero but at times there is no pause in between songs, it just jumps onto the next song.
    are u asking for a cd burner or cd burner appz? as most ppl here have listed appz, but the title of ur thread clearly states "a good cd burner". where any cd burner is good. imo it doesn't really matter and their cheap anyway. cd burning utility... i used nero 6.6.0.18 for the longest and it worked great. i currently switched to nero 7.5.7.0 lite rc1 and it does just as good. never used alcohol (but i have it) and heard it "may" be potentially faster. try that one?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Music   -   #6
    I would also recommend Nero 6 Ultra

7. Music   -   #7
    M8 Record Now Is Easy And Str8 Foward

8. Music   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Title should be good cd burner software. Anyways I use Nero 7 Premium and it always works for me, no matter what I've burned with it.