Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: best private/public tracker for music?

TheOne23's Avatar avg. joe
    people, what's the best public/private tracker for downloading different types[es of music?
    i'v been using FileMp3.org for some time, and i was wondering if theres a better one?
    LUKE!- i am your father! :X

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Definitely OINK is the best in my opinion. Besides, we have Vipmusic, indietorrent, metal.iplay ,....

Somebody asked this question b4, if you do the search you can find more sites about music.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TheOne23's Avatar avg. joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    Definitely OINK is the best in my opinion. Besides, we have Vipmusic, indietorrent, metal.iplay ,....

Somebody asked this question b4, if you do the search you can find more sites about music.
    they're all closed for sign ups -_-", only filemp3 is open... is there a public tracker like filemp3...?
    LUKE!- i am your father! :X

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    There's an invites forum, which when you have been here long enough you will have access to.

OiNK rules even filemp3.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NIxaN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Like TheOne23 I ahve been using filemp3 for a long time but I'm starting to loos interes.
    I'v bee hearing a lot for oink.me.uk and audionews.ru can u tell me what kind of music is uploaded ther ( i'm listing house - prefer progressive house)
    10x

If some one can poste some pics of the brows page of oink.me.uk and audionews.ru will be great

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what type of music do you like, i have a tmb account i dont use, all electronic, heres a shot of what they got,

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6...board01jx3.jpg

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    NIxaN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    10x but I got tmb account but there are uploaded only sets (mixes) I'm looking for albums vinyls that kind of stuff. And I like electronik music House - prefer progressive house and Tribal like : D-formation, Antoine Clamaran, Johon Cramer, Victor Calderone, John Creamer etc. thats are only few most popular

To be exact I'm looking for a electronic music torrent and I had heard that oink and audionews gat a great data. Thats why I'm asking for screenshot of the brows page
    Last edited by NIxaN; 11-16-2006 at 06:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    here ya go, i didnt bother showing any actual torrents as they are uploaded at such a fast rate they would only show 1 seed, but trust me seeders are plenty,

oink
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2...board01yc9.jpg

edit: i think you would like tt, i dont have any invites and i think they are fairly hard to get but a great site for vinyls,

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3...board01co0.jpg

edit: oh and since oink banned discogs alot of people now upload label discogs to kg, great site but another hard one to get into.
    Last edited by Basquiat; 11-16-2006 at 06:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by NIxaN View Post
    Like TheOne23 I ahve been using filemp3 for a long time but I'm starting to loos interes.
    I'v bee hearing a lot for oink.me.uk and audionews.ru can u tell me what kind of music is uploaded ther ( i'm listing house - prefer progressive house)
    10x

If some one can poste some pics of the brows page of oink.me.uk and audionews.ru will be great
    there is no music on audionews.ru, just the programs and other stuff to create music

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast