Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Someone Is Deleting My Posts

no one likes you, go on son... go tell on us!

^mommy mommy im hamster-dancing! Those bad people on the forum are kickin my ass^

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Bender+13 May 2003 - 10:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 13 May 2003 - 10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 May 2003 - 12:01
    These MovieWorld people are strange.
    "The Matrix Reloaded, where is it? Where is it&#33;"

"I have The Matrix Reloaded&#33; Oh no, it&#39;s a fake&#33;"

"Sig2dat, Sig2dat&#33; Where is the Sig2dat?" [/b][/quote]
    You should see HardwareWorld...

"I downloaded some RAM the other day, how can I check to see if it&#39;s corrupted?"

"Does anyone have a working hash for an AMD64 Hammer chip?"

"I can&#39;t get any sources for my 180TB Hard Drive and I&#39;ve been waiting five whole minutes&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DO not tell me &#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #34
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    We Movieworld people also have the biggest world, So NOOCH to you funky and ur music world loving ass&#33; lol. <3

I post there too, and hashes, just not as often, cuz movies are my main thing of late. But we love u funky, and will welcome u anytime...

And im fairly common in hardware world too, so stop in there too&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Someone is deleting my posts to ,today i found a tool for kazaalite and my topic its gone .WHERE??This is the description of the soft Name of the program: KAZAA UNLIMITED

Cut file: 0 bytes

Version: 1

Go back to Remote loading on the waiter: 11-01-2003

Category:

Description: Presentation: By defect, Kazaa does not authorize the file sharing mp3 of which the bitrate as a superior with 128kbps. However this bitrate does not ensure an irreproachable quality. Kazaa Unlimited (created by Kero) thus makes it possible to be freed from this fastening by modifying a key of the base of register not referred, but envisaged by the developers of the FastTrack customer. If other software like KazaaLite or Diet Kazaa integrates already this function, Kazaa Unlimited has the advantage of not modifying the original customer, and of remaining in celà completely legal and respectful of the economic policy of the editors. In some clics, Kazaa Unlimited will detect the presence of Kazaa on your system and will allow you to activate or decontaminate the modification of the bitrate. Moreover, one prevention against the remote loadings of certain viruses was integrated into the software

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    You&#39;re right metalmod, anyone who replies to these threads is just as much an arse as the person who starts them.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    D&#39;oh

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    I knew I was going to say that.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    WHY IS THIS ON THE MOVIE BOARD>>>???

I cound&#39;ent have said it batter... That mite be why his posts are geting deleted...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by raydeen54@14 May 2003 - 06:00
    WHY IS THIS ON THE MOVIE BOARD>>>???

I cound&#39;ent have said it batter... That mite be why his posts are geting deleted...
    it is is the lounge is it not? i think i got moved form there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234