Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is so hopeless.....

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    best 2 ignore it i think

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How ironic. We've all done the ignoring thing diligently.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    How ironic. We've all done the ignoring thing diligently.
    lol i will try n e ways

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    if I can't get into torrentbytes and scenetorrents...what's the next best site I want to get in?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Dude why do you want TB and sct so bad? How do you know they are any good? What sites ARE you a member of? I remember telling you to BE NICE. you are still bitching and name calling. Now this has gone from funny to just plain stupid. Why dont you post an apology thread and be nice for a while. If you post an apology and explain how frustrated you are mabye someone will help you. We ALL know what its like when you first start Using BT you feel like you're never going to get anywhere but if you stop being a 5hithead about it you will get alot further. No one was given all the good sites right away. You have to work for it, build up the ratios on the sites you are a member of ( even demonoid will get you something for free ) Work at it man don't just complain. You sound like you think people here owe you something. Here is a reality check...NO ONE HERE OWES YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HERE 5HIT! People here do things for 2 main reasons to be nice and to barter. I try as much as possible to be nice and If your attitude was a whole lot better I would have given you a bunch of invites for free to some really good trackers. Not so long ago a few others here and myself held a large giveaway ( around 10 sites to 1 member with 3 prizes ) I didn't see your post asking to be considered. Where were you then? Dude clean up your act and be nicer or you will get banned from here and then what do you have? Nothing right. Take it easy, Post an apology, Be patient, Be nicer to the people here, This WILL get you where you want to be.

Why not try something like this guy Sniping_G did in his post
    Last edited by Detale; 11-17-2006 at 02:35 AM. Reason: in addition

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Detale, I don't even know where the h*ll I want to be...because no one is telling me the sites......

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Dude again no one owes it to you to tell you anything. You WILL find out eventually. I have a crazy idea why not look here at this thread List Of Torrent Sites *POST All Torrent Websites in THIS Thread* There are loads of sites there. I you don't know where you want to be then how do you know you're not there already? AHA thats a mind bender, but seriously bro do some investigating. Ask NICELY I see people all the time asking for others to PM the site names or URL's. Again I ask What sites are you a member of?
    Last edited by Detale; 11-17-2006 at 03:14 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Detale...I worked really "hard" for this....look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure eveyone else here works "hard" for their ratios too...if you know what I mean...........

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Im not asking for ratio proof I mean a written list of ALL the sites you do have. Then I can see what you have and give advice on what I think you would want

Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    I am sure eveyone else here works "hard" for their ratios too...if you know what I mean...........
    No I don't know what you mean. why don't you tell me exactly what you mean
    Last edited by Detale; 11-17-2006 at 03:24 AM. Reason: added

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am sure eveyone else here works "hard" for their ratios too...if you know what I mean
    You saying that ratio was made with a ratio spoofer program? All the more reason to trust you (NOT)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast