Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is so hopeless.....

I am never going to get anything here or no one is ever going to me tell me with those stupid level 4 and 5 sites are. There are thousands of fu*kers smarter than me that have like a million gigs uploaded on every freakin account they have. It's fu*king impossible. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    raseec's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +3
    You still here?!
    Still Learning. Don't Laugh

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Please stop encouraging this troll....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Spam whore... seriously. You compain about this in every one of you posts. Kind members ("thousands of fu*kers") have told you many times what you need to do to obtain these sites, you simply don't care to listen. Why are you even here?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    aburyach, no body said anything......no body told me what sites I need inorder to trade for torrentbytes or scenetorretns. Everyone seems to want to keep all these sites an secret or some sh*t!!! Remeber when you didn't know...someone had to tell you. If I know.....I wouldn't be afraid to tell someone else...honestly....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    If someone knows something that is good for you....why would they ever tell you? This is the part where I just don't get it anymore..........

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Diamonds4Ever's Avatar Anti-What? BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    u kno wats good for u?

u leavin us the hell alone

wtf u wat if they aint givni u any invites dont bit** about it ok they dont feel like it it aint like they have too and by the way most people give invites to nice people, not h*es like u

understand gooooooooooooood

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    arghhhh wot a tool sme1 ban him

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I bet he is laughing his ass off Can't believe you people think he's for real with what he says. He's just playin IMO

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hmm ... I doubt it. He's probably some 12 year old kid. Although I do remember once at another forum where they had a mod pretend to be a n00b to increase activity.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast