Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry Everyone!!!!!!

Why does what make me look untrustworthy? What did I do? I still don't understand what you guys are talking about? All this cheating and what not? Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? I never knew that just knowing how to "cut and paste" would make me a criminal. What type of cheating are you guys talking about?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5
    he either is a ratio cheater or he steals other ppls screens
    he is not a ratio cheater, he is just an attention whore who is still in middle school

a ratio cheater would register a new account after having failed to get a certain invite to a certain bittorrent tracker

a bittorrent tracker n00b would take whatever invite or invites they get and be satisfied

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    I am just surprise everyone here seems to know some much about cheating and what not except me.......

And I don't need "Attention"....I just need invites and want to know what those stupid abbreviations for those stupid sites are.....however...I can't get any of these if no one doesn't see me.
    Last edited by DontCare; 11-18-2006 at 05:01 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    Why does what make me look untrustworthy? What did I do? I still don't understand what you guys are talking about? All this cheating and what not? Can someone explain to me what you guys are talking about? I never knew that just knowing how to "cut and paste" would make me a criminal. What type of cheating are you guys talking about?
    Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway. I mean, people here who gives invites are looking for people who they can trust to keep a good ratio. By 'cut(ting) and past(ing)', you're deceiving the inviter into giving you an invite!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme
    Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway.
    i always think of a ratio cheater as a user that injects their ratio on one or more bittorrent trackers

bor74 is more of a ratio liar, which is equally bad

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post
    Of course, you are 'cheating' if you modify a screenshot in anyway. I mean, people here who gives invites are looking for people who they can trust to keep a good ratio. By 'cut(ting) and past(ing)', you're deceiving the inviter into giving you an invite!
    even if you do it in a joke...whats to say that you arent going to do it for real when that time comes....except for "your word"?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    I just need invites and want to know what those stupid abbreviations for those stupid sites are
    why do you want invites if they are 'stupid'
    they have abbreviations to keep people like you from finding out too much about them and possible getting in somehow

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Cheater are scum! Considered the lowest of the low by lots of people including myself. So to even mention or "joking" about being a cheater is not cool by any means. People here have to feel you are trustworthy or they will not deal with you. At risk to their own accts guys and girls here give away invites and trade them all based on trust. 5hit the entire BT community is based on trust, so for you to "joke" about cheating will take a while for people to forget about it, Im telling you man just keep being nice and stop with the -
    Cheating?! what is this cheating you speak of, Attitude and all will be forgotten at least by most. As for me helping you anymore...Not right now mabye in a few weeks. I don't feel I can trust you as Im sure many people do right now, Sorry if this upsets you. Im affraid it is a pennance you'll have to pay. Good luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Bor74 what you really need to do is chill, C H I L L out man, dont get so excited eveytime someone posts something about you, just try to be casual and dont take everything so seriously, if you want your new attitude to last longer than a day...

and about the cheating, better admit it that you made a mistake, and dont start finding excuses or defending yourself: the quickest way is also the easiest sometimes, that is, if you can swallow your pride (as my pal the wise gamer said)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bor the reason no one says what the sites names are is because it is against the sites rules to do that.So stop asking people to break rules for you because it's not gonna happen.You made a thread to say sorry and by the end of the thread your already going back to your old ways,you can only dig a hole so deep before there is no way out of it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast