Thread: Uninistalling NERO 7 Ultra Edition

Novice
    Does anyone know how to completely remove Nero 7 Ultra Edition off a computer besides ADD/REMOVE Programs? I think Nero has left some files behind. You see, I had a problem with my CD/DVD drive and I would put a Data CD in it filled with files, music and video clips. I would play music and videos but the music sounds choppy and halts. Then when I play video it seems like its going slow and does the same thing a song would. I uninstalled Nero and it seemed to take care of the music problem, but the video problem still remains. I think that the problem is still there but I just cant notice it on the music because the movie clips are much bigger files? Anyways, I already know that Nero had something to do with this problem so can anyone tell me, if you know, how to completely remove all the files that Nero ever installed on my computer? Thanks
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    try and find the ahead/nero folders in what drive u installed it in and delete those? delete ahead/nero folders in documents and settings/user folder/application data? go to start/run/regedit and clean out ur registry? run CCleaner!?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    There's a program from Nero called Clean up Tool ?

http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero7_CleanTool.html

I had a heck of a problem uninstalling Nero 7.5. 1 , it was incompatible with Vista but this Clean Tool is the cats ass .
    Last edited by peat moss; 11-18-2006 at 01:41 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

I had a heck of a problem uninstalling Nero 7.5. 1 , it was incompatible with Vista but this Clean Tool is the cats ass .
    So you installed vista eh?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

So you installed vista eh?

Just to see what I was missing . But ya its quite a learning experience , programs that wont work etc.

Sorry to Kurse , for being off topic but reminded me of XP when I first tried it
    you know printer , scanner drivers were had to find . Hardware seems fine its just the software thats hooped .

But Kurse , the Nero Clean tool should work for you . If people are keeping score Nero 7.5.7.0 works fine with Vista and crack or Key Gen.s are easy to find .