Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Black Shuns Piracy saying "Dont be a Douche"

According to Actor Jack Black piracy is causing actors to lose all their money, and hence all their inspiration to make good movies.

In this video Jack Black basically says anyone who downloads movies is "a Douche".

I guess his multimillion dollar salary is not enough for him.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    if i would earn several millions, like they do, believe me, i'd buy every single cd/dvd

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafo View Post
    if i would earn several millions, like they do, believe me, i'd buy every single cd/dvd
    I would, too!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by andybreene View Post
    According to Actor Jack Black piracy is causing actors to lose all their money, and hence all their inspiration to make good movies.
    nope im pretty sure they've ran out of ideas, and anything that is good isnt hyped by the studios.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Inspiration comes from money? Really?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I remember a quote that Kid Rock gave a MuchMusic host. After they had an interview with Metallica about the whole Napster shutdown.
    MM Host: How do you feel about piracy?
    Kid Rock: I make enough f***ing money.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Inspiration comes from money? What a greedy bastard.

I think I'll go download all of Jack Black's movies, then delete them right after. I won't even send them to the Recycle Bin first, he isn't good enough for my recycle bin.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    see if the movie or music cd or whatever it may be i still download it to watch it or listen to it and if it is "ROCKIN" i would go out and buy it or even look for a cd single but like the old days if they made movies and music liek back then i would go out and buy it before dling it. my view regardless if i have millions or not.

If i really like it i buy it that goes for games and software as well

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    haha, he said douche in nacho libre. must be his favorite word. funny ass dude

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    Inspiration comes from money? What a greedy bastard.

I think I'll go download all of Jack Black's movies, then delete them right after. I won't even send them to the Recycle Bin first, he isn't good enough for my recycle bin.
    Dude it isn't even worth downloading..... but what the heck....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast