Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Klf Bookworld

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Can someone finance me so that i dont have to work please - that way, i wont miss all the fun - my names been mentioned twice here allready and im missing out just cause i gotta work

if i hadnt read this thread:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=28&t=33907

...then i would have missed it. I will settle for about $1500/month

UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 May 2003 - 22:59
    Can someone finance me so that i dont have to work please - that way, i wont miss all the fun - my names been mentioned twice here allready and im missing out just cause i gotta work

if i hadnt read this thread:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=28&t=33907

...then i would have missed it. I will settle for about $1500/month

UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Razz@14 May 2003 - 01:08
    btw curley come back lol, sorry i was not chatting as i was working with some guys in klchat on a banner for my site
    Sorry Razz, I went to bed before seeing your post. I'm off to work (i'm late cause I slept in) now but i'll be on this evening sometime

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Razz@13 May 2003 - 23:39
    curley its online now look for KLF Bookworld
    I just installed Soulseek for the first time, but I can't find KLF Bookworld?

Don't know anything about Soulseek, but I did manage to find KLF Musicworld.

EDIT: I just was overthere, and QuietSilence told me to refresh the room list to see the KLF Bookworld room, but everytime I do that, Soulseek crashes.
    Any idea what causes it and how I can fix it?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Mivaro's Avatar _________
    Originally posted by Bender@14 May 2003 - 16:49
    EDIT: I just was overthere, and QuietSilence told me to refresh the room list to see the KLF Bookworld room, but everytime I do that, Soulseek crashes.
    Doesn't Soulseek have a FAQ?
    'English impaired'

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Bender@14 May 2003 - 10:49

Hey Bender.....been waiting for you too come over there for Months now.

Ok.....there are 2 ways you can find a room.First of all you can do just like QuietSilence told you too.It will freeze the program for a few seconds.....just give it time.

Or you can do it this way...which is much easier.

Right click on the list of Rooms in the bottom right corner and select create room.A window will pop up and ask for name...put name of the room in the window and it will take you straight there.
    Once inside the rooms right click the chat area and select "Toggle Autojoin".This will have both rooms pop up when ever you start SoulSeek and will not have to go through this problem again.

Names of both the Rooms are "KLF MusicWorld" and KLF Bookworld".They have to be spelled exactly like that.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Forum Star
    OK, that worked, thanks.

@ Movaro: I'm not allowed to read any other FAQ than the ones from the K-Lite Board.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Ok I'm in there now. It's fantastic I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.
    Thanks for this guys.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    I've given up, sorry

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Curley@14 May 2003 - 17:28
    I've given up, sorry
    You have made it to the rooms.....twice.That is the hardest part.

Really no big lost to us.....as you don't have much files anyway.

I mean how you suppose to ever get alot of files if you keep giving up?

__________________________________________________________________________________
    I posted a Soulseek Unofficial FAQ in the MusicWorld database if anybody is haveing problems with the Program.

I have said it before and will say it again too people.This is not a chat room like IRC is.We are Music enthusiasts here and are doing other things.

Either working on our Music collection or are not there at the moment.Messing around with Programs(OrangeCD) to organize your collection,doing or messing around with Radio Broadcast to see how that will go.Or maybe we just passed out Drunk and do not have the strength to get up and type on the keyboard.

A few people there are just sharing and not downloading anything...so they come there and leave for days..sometimes weeks at a time.
    If you need too talk to somebody double click their name and PM them.If they do not answer then they are just away from their PC.

But if anybody from here decides not too use it is no big lost to us.A few of us tried E-Mule last night and all 3 of us agreed it was not as easy or as nice as SoulSeek.

I (sorry...We) will always try out other programs if somebody thinks there is something better.Programs for Sharing Music and Books(small files).

FC B)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast