Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why can't I view the booze thread?

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ive made a fool of myself a few time here aswel *cough* fake univerity certificate *cough* but even i would'nt admit i was wrong at the time , i made some stupid comments about people i dont even know myself and everyone jumped on me to call me all the names under the sun. so to cut a long story short - i dont know who he is or what hes done wrong - people here should just let him be. so what if he deleted his own thread, maybe he doesnt give a toss about anyone here - but thats the internet for you.

i like a good pisstake but when everyone makes comments about your avatar, your username and shit like that, it means they are getting personal in my book ( or trying to). thats what i saw happening today - i wanted to say something but i said i wouldnt get involved earlier, and i deleted everything i wanted to say. im not taking anyones side either so....
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-20-2006 at 01:31 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    ive made a fool of myself a few time here aswel *cough* fake univerity certificate *cough* but even i would'nt admit i was wrong at the time , i made some stupid comments about people i dont even know myself and everyone jumped on me to call me all the names under the sun. so to cut a long story short - i dont know who he is or what hes done wrong - people here should just let him be. so what if he deleted his own thread, maybe he doesnt give a toss about anyone here - but thats the internet for you.

i like a good pisstake and a joke but when everyone makes comments about your avatar, your username and shit like that, it means they are getting personal in my book ( or trying to). thats what i saw happening today - i wanted to say something but i said i wouldnt get involved earlyer, and i deleted everything i wanted to say. im not taking anyones side either so....
    Yes,lad...that's the internet for you.
    Fact.

Why bother dissecting teh inane pissing of another?

Peace bd

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    booze gives you cancerous AIDS that kills you in 2 minutes. Fact.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

4. Lounge   -   #24

Surprised/Amazed

i like a good pisstake but when everyone makes comments about your avatar, your username and shit like that, it means they are getting personal in my book ( or trying to). thats what i saw happening today - i wanted to say something but i said i wouldnt get involved earlier, and i deleted everything i wanted to say. im not taking anyones side either so....
    your username is shit and your avatar sooks mighty cawk. how ever you got to be a community guy with such a shit username and avatar i'll never know.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagarga
    your username is shit and your avatar sooks mighty cawk. how ever you got to be a community guy with such a shit username and avatar i'll never know.
    coz i rep da community n shit. my username is better than yours jagaragaragaragar
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-20-2006 at 02:08 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagarga
    coz i rep da community n shit.
    Malcolm, is that you?

Peace bd

7. Lounge   -   #27
    peace bd

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Peace

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So yet again, all the exciting shit happens over the weekend, and I missed it

Damn the fact I have a life

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    self imposed ban, I agree fully, And I think it's for the best.

I'm sorry, and i'm asking, please, end of story, CASE CLOSED

Yes I will come back when I'm better.

perhaps in the New Year!

Thanks, and see you later down the line

Respect
    So long. I can't wait for you next personal crisis and the resulting posting-madness.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast