Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: danB

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    He texted me last night to sympathise after the Ibrox travesty - he's getting the interweb back on Dec 1st
    Yeah, Boruc saved the standard iffy penalty.

I'm told by several chaps who were there that your travelling "fans" or at least an element of them were acting quite appalingly.

Examples included "fuck the pope" chants and a stand off with the mounted Police attending the game. With the throwing of bottles and the shouting of pish.

I'm afraid it's led quite a few people, who would normally be supportive of your endevours to turn to a more "fuck them" attitude.

It's a real shame

2. Lounge   -   #12
    a mate of mine from work was at the game and said the man utd fans were fighting with the tims and the huns all day in glegsa yesterday, apparently they had to close sexyhall street.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagarga View Post
    a mate of mine from work was at the game and said the man utd fans were fighting with the tims and the huns all day in glegsa yesterday, apparently they had to close sexyhall street.
    Intelligence suggests that it was planned in advance. Fortunately the rozzers were aware of this and prepared for it.

True story.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I blame Jarosik for inciting them.

Cheating cunt.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    much like i blame giggs for diving in the previous leg.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You blame Giggs for inciting Celtic fans.

Inciting them to do what, exactly?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #17
    i blame gigs for inciting jarosik to dive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.

Drink beer, make friends and have fun.

The cunts.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post

The cunts.
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I've always found the Celtic fans to be a thorougly decent lot - excepting their tendency to sing that god awful song.

It's their players that need to be taken in hand. Jarosik aside, Maloney also dived to get Scholes booked. Scholsey is one booking away from missing the last 16 game now.

If we get that far

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post

The cunts.
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I've always found the Celtic fans to be a thorougly decent lot - excepting their tendency to sing that god awful song.

It's their players that need to be taken in hand. Jarosik aside, Maloney also dived to get Scholes booked. Scholsey is one booking away from missing the last 16 game now.

If we get that far
    Ah, so you think the Celtic fans are decent spuds and the players are cunts. Whereas it's the opposite for manutd. I think that's a bit harsh. I can only speak of your home support (mostly Irish and Welsh people) and they are top men. This pack who came to Glasgow, I don't know who they were, however there was a story that there was a group coming specifically to fight. I have that on very good authority.

You will probly go thro' however in order to do so you really need to make sure the players don't go onto the park as arrogant cunts. At Parkhead they had an air of "we can score any time we like, like". I don't think they'll do that tho' when it's Benfica, the other big team in the group.

Oh and tell fake Ronaldo that wee tricks are great to watch, but they really should have a point as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast