Nullsoft Winamp 5 is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports playback of many audio (MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, MIDI, etc) and video types (AVI,ASF,MPEG,NSV), custom appearances called skins (supporting both classic Winamp 1.x/2.x skins and Winamp 3 freeform skins), audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins (including two industry dominating visualization plug-ins), an advanced media library, Internet radio and TV support, CD ripping, and CD burning.
- The Full version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more; Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins; Full Support for classic and modern skins; Plays Videos; has a Powerful Media Library; Browse Internet Radio & TV Stations; Integrated Internet Music Videos & Songs; Bundled Visualizations; and Burn & Rip CDs.
- The LITE version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more. It is compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins and has full support for classic skins.
Winamp 5.32 changelog:
* New: [ml_local] new filters for three pane view (album artist, genre, publisher)
* New: [ml_local] option to rescan metadata for selected files
* New: [ml_transcode] Transcoding tool. Convert your files from one format to another.
* New: [pmp_activesync] Support for Windows Mobile devices
* Improved: send-to in songticker right-click menu
* Improved: [ml_local] album artist, disc, replaygain, composer, full path columns
* Improved: [ml_local] localized dates
* Improved: [ml_local] folder browsing dialog
* Improved: [ml_rg] lower thread priority to prevent system slowdowns
* Fixed: classic skin playlist time drawing glitch
* Fixed: slow load-time with playlist of network share files
* Fixed: CD burning with Windows 98/ME
* Fixed: flickering with non-overlay video display
* Fixed: [gen_ml] treeview icons on Windows 98/ME
* Fixed: [gen_ml] modern skin docked toolbar mode not remembered
* Fixed: [gen_ml] listview flicker reduction
* Fixed: [in_flac] crash when viewing info (alt+3) on non-existent files
* Fixed: [in_mp3] incorrect length reported with Easy CDDA Extractor encodes
* Fixed: [in_mp4] unable to play truncated M4A files
* Fixed: [in_vorbis] crash with very short files
* Fixed: [jnetlib] HTTP timeouts on streams with character 255 in HTTP headers
* Fixed: [ml_disc] CD View sometimes causing flickering of all open windows
* Fixed: [ml_history] crash when disabling & re-enabling view
* Fixed: [ml_playlists] corrupt display when scrolling
* Fixed: [ml_wire] crash when parsing podcasts with badly formed dates
Download Link: http://winamp.com/player/