FixedOriginally Posted by Sir Alex of Hun
Isn't fixed what humans do to the testicles of the "lower" species.
Hence is jpaul implying that manutd team has no balls?
Asking a question to two questions seems rather inquisitive.
I do not know whether they are indeed of a "lower species", yet my questionable definition seems to imply what you where stating (see thread title).
The us english web dictionaries of the world on the other hand show no results of my yet to be answered defintion of "fixed". Although they do refer to dogs at one point -
So manchutd is =
- Firmly in position; stationary.
- Determined; established; set: at a fixed time; a fixed price.
- Not subject to change or variation; constant: pensioners on a fixed income.
- Not readily evaporating; nonvolatile.
- Being in a stable, combined form: fixed nitrogen.
- Firmly, often dogmatically held: fixed beliefs.
- Persistently occurring in the mind; obsessive: a fixed, delusive notion.
- Supplied, especially with funds or needs. Often used in combination: a well-fixed bachelor.
- Illegally prearranged as to outcome: a fixed election.