Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: is bitmetv.org down?????

Quote Originally Posted by R.Stickler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by syD View Post
    lol that must be one angry banned member
    cant blame him though, one of the mods really acts like a nazi sometimes...
    Ya DAMN right!! I'm not surprised at all

I'm a serious member of several key private trackers, and I couldn't be further from a rule-breaker or an ignorant newbie.

Was invited there, and donated top-dollar the minute I got there. Have never used 1MB of my credit, and have only uploaded QUALITY video that's not there.

Due to honest confusion, I broke a rule (NOT well explained at-all, GENUINE mistake). I got 2 weeks disabled-account with no explanation!!

I asked what I did wrong, and he came at me spitting serious venom, and nailed me to a month disabled!!! LUCKILY I noticed one of there 1000 f*cked-up rulings, which he DID not warn me about either, baiting me to fall in the trap (worded sneakily)... If you ask about a ruling twice, you get perm-banned!!

WTH man?!
    Disabled for 2 weeks?? and then for a month?? When you're disabled, you're disabled i.e. banned. You must mean warned or am i reading your post wrong?

As for donating, although it may speak in your favor when staff deals with you, fact is, donating does not make you exempt from the rules. Love em or hate em, those f*cked up rules all serve a purpose.

Anyway back on topic - bitmetv is still down. Members can join the IRC chan for more news, if any.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Thanks for the info, Mareko. I have troubles reaching the IRC this evening, will try again tomorrow - hope things will settle down

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Member BT Rep: +2
    So, does someone have any reliable information when if ever the server might come back on-line?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    still offline wtf

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    someone check the irc.
    can someone put up a guide for a nubie like me for getting on the bitmetv.org irc
    using mirc.
    so can anyone connect at all without getting the be back online soon message?
    Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Stickler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by syD View Post
    lol that must be one angry banned member
    cant blame him though, one of the mods really acts like a nazi sometimes...
    Ya DAMN right!! I'm not surprised at all

I'm a serious member of several key private trackers, and I couldn't be further from a rule-breaker or an ignorant newbie.

Was invited there, and donated top-dollar the minute I got there. Have never used 1MB of my credit, and have only uploaded QUALITY video that's not there.

Due to honest confusion, I broke a rule (NOT well explained at-all, GENUINE mistake). I got 2 weeks disabled-account with no explanation!!

I asked what I did wrong, and he came at me spitting serious venom, and nailed me to a month disabled!!! LUCKILY I noticed one of there 1000 f*cked-up rulings, which he DID not warn me about either, baiting me to fall in the trap (worded sneakily)... If you ask about a ruling twice, you get perm-banned!!

WTH man?!
    What was this rule? Me = newb, and I might also fall into that problem by being too newby.

They should be reasonable. I think the problem is that if they get too loose, then people take advantage, and they have learned this lesson many times over.

As for flooding their site, that is sort of petty is it not? However, if you cannot get any kind of dialog going, you have a right to shout a little, but vandalism = you are gone for good. However, there may be too much water under the bridge by now, so move on and spend no more time in bitter byte battering.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I get this

"We are sorry for this interruption to your regular broadcast show : We will be back as soon as possible : Stay Tuned"

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Thats what I get too!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Site is currently down (too much turkey) ETA: After Digestion (might take a while)
    Happy Thanks giving

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    still down

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast