Thread: Kittie - Funeral For Yesterday (2007)

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i'm a big kittie fan. did that done that and have the t-shirt signed as i hung out with them be4 the show... not after mind u. anyway, have supported these cats since their debut album and all have been quite good. now, u canadians go and disappoint me. wtf? i'm guessing i need to listen to this album a little more be4 i comment to much and regret it, but they have toned down their music a GREAT deal with this release. pretty much all this album is softer than the 1st album they've did. this chic i know loves it becuz she wasn't to happy about the direction they were going in, but i'm not in agreeance.

01 - funeral for yesterday
    02 - breathe
    03 - everything that could have been
    04 - slow motion
    05 - will to live
    06 - never again
    07 - sweet destruction interlude
    08 - summer dies
    09 - flower of flesh and blood
    10 - around your heart
    11 - this too shall pass
    12 - last goodbye
    13 - witch hunt
    14 - the change

album to go retail feb 20th.

i've only listened to this album once and i'll listen to it again. album just kinda caught me off guard with it's mellowness. ENJOY!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Music   -   #2
    Don't think it is their best work at all. Not horrible, but not better then the others.

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It is one of those underwhelming albums that have become run of the mill in metal/hard rock. I love Spit and even the mellow sounds on Oracle were pretty cool. Their last album was all over the place *so much i can't even remember the title*. This album? well its just not my cup of tea.

4. Music   -   #4
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have always had a place inmy heart for these badass chics. I have the new album, but it is in my "transition" folder for me to edit the tags correctly. I will have to listen to it and see what the fuss is all about.

5. Music   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    no fuss whatsoever with this album. put album in truck and can't really seem to get into it. it's missing the kittie that used to be. meh. it's one of those albums that u'll listen to if u've nothing much else to listen to. no really catchy songs and the album just feels rather dead.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Music   -   #6
    its the first time ive ever listened to them and i think its a good album, seems to get heavier half way through....are their other albums better thoguh?