Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any list of MASSIVE torrent collections.

Laugh

Anyone know of a site that specializes in or lists all MASSIVE torrents 5+ GB at least, preferably 10+ GB. I like all categories (complete series, DVD-format, music collections, audiobook collections) , but just like to set up my Terabyte machine to run for a week or two without me.

iridius - da data whore....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    u can try downloading from several trackers...like the rosetta stone pack of final cut dvds from oink ... some whole tv series from bitmetv ... anyway go to every tracker u have and sort the torrents by size and download the biggest
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing, but it's a time consuming process, and not all trackers, like Demonoid for example, allow searches to be sorted by size...

Thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    private trackers usually do
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There's a cg academy bundle in bitspyder that totals 44 gb. I think you'd have a field day with that. =) They had free leech a couple days ago and people were talking about how they were waiting for free leech just to snatch it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Okay, I guess, I'll wait till I can get on to some other private trackers, because for now I've only been able to get an invite to Demonoid.

BTW, you're from Bucarest huh? I used to date a romanian... in my town a lot of romanians and hungarians come and work in the summer... I always wanted to go to Romania, but the closest I got was Budapest... then the bi*#* dumped me...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what is CG Academy?
    I would like to get to bitSpyder, but as mentioned, need to get some invites... c'est la vie.
    I did a 52+ GB 70's show/Malcolm in middle for about a month...!!! But I got it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    adc has a ghost in the shell collection that's 169.62 GB, to me that's depressing..ahahhaah

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm not entirely sure, but it has to do with computer graphics. "CG" is a term relating to drawing manga on the computer.

I'd love to help you out, but I don't have invites yet. But wait thirty days, and you can browse the invites section.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    so you just want something, aslong its big? when you are allowed to visit the trade section pm me and I will set you up with some private sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast