Thread: my oink torrents dont seed on azureus

cowswithoutass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    my files i downloaded from oink dont or realy occasionally upload on azureus can anyone tell me any tips to sort it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That is how oink always is it is because there is people with faster connections and when downloading it choses the people with fastest connections until there limit is reached.So you can only expect to seed at full speed on torrents with like 20-30 or more peers.It's one of the reasons oinks ratio rules are so low you can download 20,000 gigs and they only expect you to upload 10,000 back.Best thing to do on oink is upload your own torrents.

i have been seeding 21 torrents on oink for at least week some of them for 4-5 weeks and this is all that i have uploaded

Just seed them until they are removed from the site and you should be fine.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 11-23-2006 at 12:36 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    that is what i did and i also got some win apps files and seeded them i was able to get 40 gigs seeded i was very lucky lol with only a 100k/b upload speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cowswithoutass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    thats a shame cos i wanted to get sum invites

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    i think around 95% of my total upload on oink is done by torrents uploaded by myself, so that should give you an idea on how to become pu

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yep Syd is definitely right find some good apps or music cd's and make sure they are not duplicates(already on the site)and upload like crazy.You only need 10 gigs upload to get invites so it won't take too long if you have a fast connection.