Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: fsc vs ftn

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    well fsc & ftn rock they are both good in some kinds so
    NO COMMENT
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    As others have said there really isn't a reason to even compare the two. Both have completely different goals and ideas, as well as different atmospheres. FTN is more based on a mid-aged atmosphere with a bit more goofing around, whereas FSC is based on an older aged atmosphere with more maturity. I can say though that both have amazing staff as well as amazing members, and FSC's coder (Retro) is probably one of the best i've seen yet. To me personally I'd say go for both as they tend to co-exist quite well together as a couple, not to mention both get along quite well. I've even been a part of FSC's team, my co-sysop still is, and a lot of staff there are my friends if that says anything about the two communities. Don't expect to get into either of them easily though, as both tend to put security above everything.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    As others have said there really isn't a reason to even compare the two. Both have completely different goals and ideas, as well as different atmospheres. FTN is more based on a mid-aged atmosphere with a bit more goofing around, whereas FSC is based on an older aged atmosphere with more maturity. I can say though that both have amazing staff as well as amazing members, and FSC's coder (Retro) is probably one of the best i've seen yet. To me personally I'd say go for both as they tend to co-exist quite well together as a couple, not to mention both get along quite well. I've even been a part of FSC's team, my co-sysop still is, and a lot of staff there are my friends if that says anything about the two communities. Don't expect to get into either of them easily though, as both tend to put security above everything.

Now there is a man who knows what he is talking about...

The roots between the two sites are deeply intertwined. While both may be as different as chalk and cheese, they also go together like honey and peanut butter (yum yum).

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Now there is a man who knows what he is talking about...

The roots between the two sites are deeply intertwined. While both may be as different as chalk and cheese, they also go together like honey and peanut butter (yum yum).
    Let's all celebrate a marriage made in heaven and break open the champagne, the voices of reason have spoken!

Nuff sed.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I like your sig Brandon.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fsc has many good things make it different than any other tracker
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678