Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Connect

pic explains it all. i got the newest version i think. currently under winxp, road runner cable, and a linksys router. any1 got a solution??

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    imported_stg1123
    pic explains nothing we need to see it to believe it..
    Try reinstalling kazzalite but first uninstall the program and restart the comp

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    um...actually i did include all the info in the pic and its not kazaalite. its bittorrent, another sharing program.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    FST Retiree
    wrong section of the forum.........

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    yea, well, its still a prob...even though not kazaa related but, no1 will reply in the louge section and stuff. i mean geez, its only 1 question.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@13 May 2003 - 21:02
    wrong section of the forum.........
    This section is for "other p2p programs", so the post is fine here. Unfortunately, I can't see the pic you posted UserX. Can you put it up again?
    Proud member of MDS

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    FST Retiree
    when i posted that, it was in "kazaa lite related>problems", and has since been moved

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    k, nm everyone. fixed it. downloaded this "exprimental" version and it works now. but now i have another prob....i'm in the middle of downloading some large files and its pretty late here (2am) and i was wondering how can u pause a downlaod in bittorent? or is it impossible? theres only like upload options. need to no fast ppl cuz i gotta catch some zzz before some finals tomorrow. thanx in advance.

btw, i preferer not to leave the comp on due to the loud noise of the 5 or so fans

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    If you cancel the file, you can resume it where you left off. Go back to the page you started the download from, click the link again and save the file to the same place, it will come up and say checking existing file, and then restart where you left off.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@13 May 2003 - 22:37
    when i posted that, it was in "kazaa lite related>problems", and has since been moved
    Oh. My bad.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast