Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD-R Invites

Hi, I was wondering if I could get an invite to any site that has DVD-R's. I am not a member of any sites with invites. I've tried signing up at almost every site and they are either full or wont take any new members. I'd appreciate any invite for any site. I maintain good ratios, always seeding at least 2 times as much as a download.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you said a couple of posts ago that you cant login to TB...
    TB is really private and really good.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hmm i just read the whole post

Quote Originally Posted by downloadgeek View Post
    Hi,

I cant log in to torrentbytes, it keeps saying that either my username or password is incorrect. I was able to log in yestaurday until the afternoon. I have a good ratio so i dont think that I am banned. I checked the username and password a billion times! Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

EDIT: I tried logging in other torrent sites and its the same thing???? Whats going on? Every site that i goto gives me incorrect username and password.

Thanks
    Does this qualify you as a scammer?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Hmmmm seems fishy to me!

either that or he had the same password to every torrent site and whoever figured out his TB account or one of his other accounts changed it on him.

If that happened damn you got screwed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It does not make him a scammer it just makes him a person who probably got pwnd on every acc he had due to password being same.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Hi, I was a member of TB, but someone took over my account and changed my password. That was quite awhile ago.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Also, I've been a member since 2002, i'm not a scammer.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadgeek View Post
    Also, I've been a member since 2002, i'm not a scammer.
    lol no problem man but sorry that happened to ya i figured that was more likely what happened to ya.

but i have seen a few members with few hundred or so posts and member for a longtime and one day decide to cheat.

Some people always go back to thier wild side lol. tame for 1 minute then wild next.
    Last edited by Skillz808; 11-26-2006 at 09:36 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    No Problem. I understand. To be quite honest since my account at TB got hacked I took a break from bittorrent and now want to get back at it, but it seems that most of the sites are impossible to get into.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Oh my bad. i didnt look at the post date. ahh im sorry. if you want, you can have my TD account. it at 32G|9G i think. ive been meaning to give it away for a while....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast