Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You A Criminal?

This is what i got:

Criminal
    How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This is Bullshit....everybody has done these things.

111 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Q4. have you ever dled music off net me....no
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £7000

I am not a bad boy

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what &#39;ave we &#39;ere then…? You&#39;re living close to the edge and it&#39;s only a matter of time before you&#39;re collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won&#39;t last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 80 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty&#33;
    So glad I don&#39;t live in the UK or US.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Dodgy

Alright geezer&#33; Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don&#39;t know won&#39;t hurt &#39;em eh? We know your heart&#39;s in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with &#39;Mad&#39; Frank, Harry the Horse and &#39;Wristy&#39; Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don&#39;t be alarmed by your score&#33; The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one&#39;s after you, unless they&#39;re trying to nick something from you&#33; It&#39;s good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it&#39;s hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Years in prison: 50.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Bender@14 May 2003 - 16:14
    So glad I don&#39;t live in the UK or US.
    Huh? Why not in the UK? We don&#39;t have the death penalty, Oh right the drinkin thing&#33;

In the clear
    You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one&#39;s after you, unless they&#39;re trying to nick something from you&#33; It&#39;s good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it&#39;s hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 19 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don&#39;t be alarmed by your score&#33; The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #10
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Criminal
    How much time are you allowed on the internet when you&#39;re behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You&#39;re a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty&#39;s pleasure. Either that or you&#39;re some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty
    im a bad bwoy. lucky i have never been caught.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast