Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade TTi invites

Poster
    start to offer invites\account to any serious site

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    alaakoura's Avatar TheWorldIsNotEnogh BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    what about uknova

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    well uknova has from time to time open signup... TTi is invite only... that wouldnt be a fair trade
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    How come everyone only has uknova to offer? It is not rare it is just a crappy tv series thing to me.....i would say bitmetv is the best for TV shows.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    How come everyone only has uknova to offer? It is not rare it is just a crappy tv series thing to me.....i would say bitmetv is the best for TV shows.
    i agree with you.
    BitmeTv invite offer can be nice

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah but i doubt TTi is worth bitmetv.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Yeah but i doubt TTi is worth bitmetv.
    i think TTi worths more than Bitmetv as Bitmetv is alot more available here than tti also tti is avery decent tracker with great speeds and alot of exclusive content and it has 3142 working torrents ATM
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    yap TTi is great ... its my favorite tracker ATM
    i dont think u can compare TTi with bitmetv
    bitmetv is all about TV shows ... TTi has 0-day stuff ... from TV to games .. aps ... everything... its a general tracker... and has MOVIE OF THE WEEK with free download
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    They changed movie of the week free dl to something else like double upload!!!!

Due to the massive amount of free downloads on the movie of the week section we have decided to withdraw that function with free download, but dont worry, we have instead replaced it with another better function, you will now recive double upload on all movie of the week. This is to prevent that users hit n run (download and the forget to seed so you can download it) without seeders no one can download so this is better for all of us.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i really need TTi...but i dont have much to offer...damn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast