Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Revloutions Trailer

well its afilm, so the good guys WILL win, so im guessing the matrix dies
    just saw reloaded - dont be too sure about that

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    JayDeeXR4
    well its afilm, so the good guys WILL win, so im guessing the matrix dies
    there have been loads of religious connections to the films. Maybe Neo does die. Wasn't he like a Jesus figure?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    if i was neo i wudnt try saving the world i wud just walk around in the matrix being a badass. fink about it he can fly, kick anybody/everybodys ass no body could stop him he could just get a proper nice house and cars and evryfin and not have to keep sticking big metal poles in his head which none of em like u can tell

sorry i went off topic

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by lunatacs@16 May 2003 - 15:53
    when does matrix 3 will be coming out, do they have a date, any other info about this??
    I think it is due out in November

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by sim one+16 May 2003 - 13:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sim one @ 16 May 2003 - 13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lunatacs@16 May 2003 - 15:53
    when does matrix 3 will be coming out, do they have a date, any other info about this??
    I think it is due out in November [/b][/quote]
    ye it is

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    gaun Posted on 16 May 2003 - 07:27
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if i was neo i wudnt try saving the world i wud just walk around in the matrix being a badass. fink about it he can fly, kick anybody/everybodys ass no body could stop him he could just get a proper nice house and cars and evryfin and not have to keep sticking big metal poles in his head which none of em like u can tell

sorry i went off topic&nbsp;
    If, the ship he was in got destroyed...bye bye Neo B) B)
    signature removed, check the board rules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    He&#39;s virtually a god in the films, he aint dyin no matter what, i think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12