Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Speed Up Tip!

bobdobbs once posted a tip in january to make the downloads faster. This tip is slowly fading away, going further back the posts list with every day that passes.....

So, ill re-post bobdobbs tip.

On the traffic section, if you are downloading something with more than one source, there should be a little + next to the downloads name. Click it to reveal all the sources of the download. Look for parts that say 0.00kbs, and click on them. Now, right click, and select "Find more sources for dowload" on every one that is 0.00kbs. This should boost your d.l speed incredibly. Again, thanks to bobdobbs for that tip!

Another tip : Use diet kaza. Search in google for "Diet Kazaa" (search for diet kazaa as a whole word, so put " around it) and download it. In the transfers section, put "1" in the first 2 boxes. Now, start your download, and branch it open to reveal all the sources. You will see all the 0.00kb/s downloads speeding up! Although it is possible to use speed up at the same time, dont, because it will gain priority over diet kaza and stop it

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    thanks for that!!! You guys are great with the tips!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    yeah that is a good tip. i remember when that came out.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    considering that the trick was higher than this one before I posted there aint much chance of it dying
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    removed

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    By the sound of the other tip it appears you might think Diet Kazaa is better than Kaza Lite, I haven't tried it but is there a difference?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    removed

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    FST Retiree
    there is no use using diet kazaa if you have K++. K++ can do everything that diet kazaa can, and then alot more. the newest version of kazaa lite has a built in speedup tool that works better than speedup and doesnt hog system resources.

By the sound of the other tip it appears you might think Diet Kazaa is better than Kaza Lite, I haven't tried it but is there a difference?
    diet kazaa is just an add-on tool, but like i said, if you have K++, there's no need for diet kazaa.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Hi!! Stupid question time again!! Now i've preety much read these forums really well, but just want to ask one thing, I might have missed it posted somewhere else!

Now..this speedup tool...I cant find it..i've clicked all the options and buttons I have but its aviding discovery!! I am using Kazaa lite...and I heard it is a feature that comes with this download, but where is is...or is it already automatically running?? Forgie me itf you guys think this is an obvious question!!

If not...do i get it from diet kazza??? Thanks for reading this!!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Liquid Rogue@14 May 2003 - 14:29
    bobdobbs once posted a tip in january to make the downloads faster. This tip is slowly fading away, going further back the posts list with every day that passes.....

So, ill re-post bobdobbs tip.

On the traffic section, if you are downloading something with more than one source, there should be a little + next to the downloads name. Click it to reveal all the sources of the download. Look for parts that say 0.00kbs, and click on them. Now, right click, and select "Find more sources for dowload" on every one that is 0.00kbs. This should boost your d.l speed incredibly. Again, thanks to bobdobbs for that tip!

Another tip : Use diet kaza. Search in google for "Diet Kazaa" (search for diet kazaa as a whole word, so put " around it) and download it. In the transfers section, put "1" in the first 2 boxes. Now, start your download, and branch it open to reveal all the sources. You will see all the 0.00kb/s downloads speeding up! Although it is possible to use speed up at the same time, dont, because it will gain priority over diet kaza and stop it
    i've tried this tip and i honestly don't know what all the hype is about. this doesn't work, plain and simple. i can't believe th............i stop now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast