Thread: ? about 360 games

i just found the joy of newsgroups. i've already downloaded some games from alt.bin.games.xbox360 but they don't really have alot. i was wondering if there is another place i can find xbox 360 games on usenet

2. Newsgroups   -   #2

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    i've been trying the nzb files from the link u gave me. and it keeps saying article not found. like i was asking earlier, is alt.bin.games.xbox360 the only place that has xbox360 games on usenet?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by matjiz View Post
    i've been trying the nzb files from the link u gave me. and it keeps saying article not found. like i was asking earlier, is alt.bin.games.xbox360 the only place that has xbox360 games on usenet?
    this means that ur server is filtering this group out..suggest u get a premium news server

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    You can find xbox360 games on alt.binaries.the-terminal too .

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    alt.bin.games.xbox

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Will use nutorrent soft for downloading game !

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by matjiz View Post
    i just found the joy of newsgroups. i've already downloaded some games from alt.bin.games.xbox360 but they don't really have alot. i was wondering if there is another place i can find xbox 360 games on usenet

Like IKE said, just search with binsearch.info or similiar site. Usenet isnt a moderated place with strict rules. You'll probably also find x360 games in so called dump-groups. If you get the article not found message theres a chance your server doenst support storing files for that amount of time. Try googling on "usenet retention" and try to check with your usenet provider

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Newsgroups are good if you can pay.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Thanks for the link. What are some other good usenet search engines like binsearch.info ?