Thread: is there a place i can request games to be uploaded?

i see some games i wan't but they are pal and i'm in the us. i just wanted to know if there is a place i can request a nzb. i've seen some games i like but they seem to be to old, because it'll say 'article not found'. anyways if soomeone can point me to a request area it would be much appreciated

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    You can post a request in the group

Just look at some of the other request to get an idea. Worked for me on some of the MP3 groups.

Best thing to do is to post a game or something and request at the same time. Makes people even more willing to help

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    i know this is a stupid question. but how exactly do i go about posting in the group. i'm using grabit and it seems that there is no post button. i've read the tut on grabit in this forum and searched the grabit website, and still can't find any info on it. and thanx for the advice multiforce

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Thought they implemented that in Grabit. I use Newsbin Pro and that is capable of it.

You might use your mailprog though. Just for posting, as downloading all headers etc. will be a rough ride.

For Outlook Express you can take a look at this one:

http://www.itc.virginia.edu/newsgrou...okexpress.html

I dunno know if you can do it with other mailprogs, but you might find it pretty easy and fast to do it with OE, since you aren't going to download anything with it anyway.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    If you don't find it, like MultiForce said, you're gonna have to post-and-request at the same time.

YencPowerPost is the best thing to use for posting on Usenet. Thats what I use. Go to http://www.powerpost.cjb.net/ for more info.

There are multiple of ways to find the files:
    1) NZB sites
    2) NewsLeecher
    3) Download all Headers
    4) Usenet Search Engines

If files are too old, your server might not support files that go that far. Giganews holds files up to 90 days, but it isn't free.