Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Offering RSR (One of The Top,Best and Rarest Trackers Ever)

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,i dare u to show the whole conversation because i got nothing to hide,u have pissed me off and if u showed the whole the conversation if u dare u will find that the whole conversation i was talking to you nicely and just making fun of our depate,and what the hell that little frag proves that that u told me that u don't want RSR because u have issues with the staff there and when u explained it i told u then that i know now that u don't want RSR and that's was after my post here,wasn't it?

u didn't made your point because u donna have any points or ideas of what you are talking about,u just donn't want to admit that your tiny little tracker failed to stand against the great RSR

i am not praising RSR to trade it because all the Bigger Traders know how much this site worth,you were the only one today here defending iplay and i think that u can't stand against the flood

and your talking like a child especially after editing our last post after i replied to it

i have proved by pics that RSR is away better than your little site which all the people here try to get rid of it ,have u seen how many threads today offering your precious iplay trying to get rid of it?

you are the one with the mental disorders here because u have alimited mind and couldn't accept the facts that was proven

i didn't say that i don't want to trade the invite of RSR i have,yeah i want to trade the invite but i am not raising the site to trade it because the site i am trading is on the top already and it doesn't wanna be raised

anyway,RSR still Rules whether you accept it or not because Your opinion goes to the trash here
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 12-01-2006 at 11:22 PM.
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I've told you to close the thread.

He will NEVER recognize that RSR is a good and rare tracker whatever you say and prove.

That's about it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    damn it , why you still keep this shit

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    yeah, we've heard both sides and most agree that rsr is a superb tracker. pECi is still holding a grudge against them for an unknown personal reason so we must remind ourselves of that and not take his opinion into consideration of where it stands.

i do agree with pECi though that rsr has received enough attention here. i for one wouldn't want others to start posting more about it and eventually bringing it into syD's list or even worse... it would be best if it stayed less known because it's f**king awesome as it is and i wouldn't change a thing about it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    I've told you to close the thread.

He will NEVER recognize that RSR is a good and rare tracker whatever you say and prove.

That's about it.
    closed for a while now,still accepting offers also and the best offer wins

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    still accepting offers,dead time will be very soon

Pm me Your offers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    The Trade is Done

see u in another trades soon