Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Offering RSR (One of The Top,Best and Rarest Trackers Ever)

n00b BT Rep: +1
    I'm a member of iPlay, and I genuinely haven't noticed what it can offer ahead of sites like TL. I've got a 24mbit connection, and the larger TL community means that I can quite saturate my downstream easily. At iPlay, it seems that there are less users on every torrent and hence, lower speeds. And don't get me started on F*N!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    dude...u know nothing...if u saw my account there it was from 2005...and those 67 are from then...since they came with the new source and iPlay got bigger i never downloaded anything from there...and i asked them to disable my account...u can check t.ro forums

and let's not make iPlay the big robber...coz there are tons of trackers that take stuff from another trackers...and rsr does the same thing...and tl does the same thing...

sct, tl , ftn , scc , revtt and other trackers have almost the same releases...why because they have the same objective...

and if iPlay was that dull and not so good as u said before...u couldn't have traded it for something good as u did
    Last edited by pECi; 12-01-2006 at 03:00 PM.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    your talking about the speeds pECi ,then here is the proof that RSR is as fast as any other tracker

this is taken now from the Lady in the water movie torrent,one for iplay and the other for RSR,have alook

are u satisfied,same speeds although iplay has 131 peers and RSR have only 33 but u got the same speed
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    u only showed the first peers...from 113 to 33 is a loooong looooong way...let's see how much it stays alive on both trackers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    find me that pack with iPlay as the source...if u want to prove something...between wishing to be like and being like there's a great difference...and if that pack it were to be uploaded on iPlay it would have had hundreds of seeds not only a few...and another thing that list of seeds DOES NOT PROVE it's from that pack...u don't even know how to make a proper screenshot...until u show clearly that those seeds are from that pack which is named like that in rsr your screenshots are useless
    1. I don't know how to make a screenshot? You are very funny, I cropped the screenshot in order to protect the seeders. If you don't know what "crop" means search on Google.

2. The pic with the seeds is NOT from the movie packs, it's from a movie posted today. I made that one to prove you that the seeders are fast in RSR. This is what you have said: they don't have many peers...let's put it this way...they don't have peers...and the speeds...if u don't have peers...just think a little how are the speeds....don't try to boost up the site just because ur trading it.

3. I don't really understand what you are saying there, make some proper use of English. As I said before, those movie packs from ScT were splitted into categories and then upped on iPLAY. Ohhh... I searched for the action ones and they have a lot of seeds now. Really a lot!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 2.png (13.2 KB, 10 views)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    first of all my english is way better than yours...it's not my fault u don't understand english...and u still haven't showed me the sct tag in rsr...and for your information sct is not a release group

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Lol.. This has turned into a three way match-up!

Peci vs Ne'tu Vs patriotforeve

And I thought this was about trading an RsR acc..

Sorry for pokin my nose in fellas.. but I had to say this

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

i can take'em i watched a lot of wrestling

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    first of all my english is way better than yours...it's not my fault u don't understand english...and u still haven't showed me the sct tag in rsr...and for your information sct is not a release group
    Well... here's a simple grammar rule to start with: use capital letters at the beginning of sentences. I can teach you a little bit of English but I'm afraid you have to pay for it...

I'll ignore the ScT thing. I made a video just for you to see the ScT name...

Proof.avi

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

i can take'em i watched a lot of wrestling
    haha.. Go Tiger Go..

/me thinks he done enough spamming in Patriot's thread.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast