Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About my situation regarding PM's

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Right i would just like to add that i am fed up of n00b's PMing me telling me they are coders and whatever and asking for invites to torrent sites. If i offer then you take otherwise do not PM me n00bs. Sorry to all those n00bs out there that are mature unlike some who have some right attitudes.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes... this is a problem for me as well- people PM me begging for invites, or, if they happen to be slightly more creative, make up an elaborate like such as "oh, my account must have been removed due to inactivity. Please send invite."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    is this worth starting a thread over. ?

fuck, i feel retarded just replying to it

add something to ur sig ffs

e.g. I am currently offering no invites, plz no PMs

why spam the board with bs topics, and call ppl noobs - honestly, ur the n00b

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by madden player View Post
    is this worth starting a thread over. ?

fuck, i feel retarded just replying to it

add something to ur sig ffs

e.g. I am currently offering no invites, plz no PMs

why spam the board with bs topics, and call ppl noobs - honestly, ur the n00b
    sorry but ur wrong. i get these pm's everyday and its starting to get annoying!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    i think i've only received just a few so far. the best thing you can do is to check the option in your CP to accept PM's from friends only, or just add those certain members to your ignore list. now, the only problem i have with that is i wish it were easier to put members on that list... maybe if the staff would create an "Add <username> to Your Ignore List" option when you click on their username in a thread or PM it would make it much easier like it is to add them to your friends list. although i don't think they'll implement that, so i guess adding them the old fashion way will suffice for now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    if u get so many requests for torrent site invites that it's that annoying, why don't u enable this in CP :

Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators

on the other hand, if u r offering invites, don't u expect to get PMs.

Live with it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well sorry mate i don't expect to recieve emails from n00bs that think they can act all smart when you refuse them an invite and then when you tell them to back of nicely they still come back. There was this one time when i got a PM from this member n00b ofcourse and he was begging for an invite every day he kept PMing me and i then told him to come back after a month he still did not understand i mean how simple is 'come back after a month' after explaining it twice he came back after a month and i gave his invite although it was just a bwtorrent i think. Also the rules state that n00bs are not to trade until 30 days and 5 posts so they shouldn't be PMing me asking me for squat anyway.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by madden player View Post
    if u get so many requests for torrent site invites that it's that annoying, why don't u enable this in CP :

Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators

on the other hand, if u r offering invites, don't u expect to get PMs.

Live with it.
    I don't exactly see you offering any invites! Try it and then see how every noob in existence suddenly wants to be your best mate.

Don't you think that when invites are offered a certain criteria is set such as proof of a good ratio or a minimum number of posts made on FST. This is why the noobs constantly pm you....because they don't satisfy the criteria.

Got any more dumb comments to make!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Well sorry mate i don't expect to recieve emails from n00bs that think they can act all smart when you refuse them an invite
    it seems your problem lies within replying to them. I've got a few pm's recently asking me for invites, however I just delete them and don't reply.

the last one:

Hello
    A lot of time i tried to get invition for bitmetv.org
    and i didnt find.
    And i saw that you have invition....
    can you give me one please?
    i really appreciate that....
    i need to download some tv show for my family...
    Tnx...
    do you think I care about this person, or their family? do you think that warrants a reply? I've never mentioned anywhere on this board that I have bitmetv invites (in fact, I don't have any).

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I only expect PM's when i offer something on invite section!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast