Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanker Repairmen

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I left off work early today, because my hot water heater has been dripping and they were supposed to come and repair it today. I had to be present because the account is in my name and I have to sign off on the repairs, so Jon being here wasn't good enough. They made arrangements to be here at 5:00pm, and were supposed to call at 4:45pm to verify I was home.

I've been home since 4:30pm, and they're still not here. Not to mention that I have been waiting 2 1/2 hours to take a shower to wash the work grime off myselt in case they called/showed up since they will probably have to turn off the water to make the repairs. This is now the 2nd time they haven't showed up - apparently the last time when they said "sometime between 9am and 12pm" they meant 2:30pm and I was stupid for not knowing that and going out.

Perhaps I should start deduct my lost hours at work from my next bill, and when the "broken-English is my second language" wanker calls to find out why my payment was short I should tell them it will be there sometime between 9am and 5pm.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    I left off work early today, because my hot water heater has been dripping and they were supposed to come and repair it today. I had to be present because the account is in my name and I have to sign off on the repairs, so Jon being here wasn't good enough. They made arrangements to be here at 5:00pm, and were supposed to call at 4:45pm to verify I was home.

I've been home since 4:30pm, and they're still not here. Not to mention that I have been waiting 2 1/2 hours to take a shower to wash the work grime off myselt in case they called/showed up since they will probably have to turn off the water to make the repairs. This is now the 2nd time they haven't showed up - apparently the last time when they said "sometime between 9am and 12pm" they meant 2:30pm and I was stupid for not knowing that and going out.

Perhaps I should start deduct my lost hours at work from my next bill, and when the "broken-English is my second language" wanker calls to find out why my payment was short I should tell them it will be there sometime between 9am and 5pm.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Next time, put Jonno in one of your dresses before you leave the house and get him to pretend to be you.

He'd prolly like it and you can get on with keeping t'wolf from t'door.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Pics

5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Next time, put Jonno in one of your dresses before you leave the house and get him to pretend to be you.

He'd prolly like it and you can get on with keeping t'wolf from t'door.
    I suspect he does that quite often when I'm not home. I don't ask.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You wish.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Consider - was the frankly feeble impact of that "joke" worth the obvious effort you put into it.

Being charitable it was, at best, derivative.

You may wish to take a moment and consider your priorities.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    He just called and said he'd be here in fifteen minutes. I was just about to go shower ffs. Grrr.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Consider - was the frankly feeble impact of that "joke" worth the obvious effort you put into it.

Being charitable it was, at best, derivative.

You may wish to take a moment and consider your priorities.
    What I did there is only a soupçon of my commitment to this particular cause.

Proving beyond doubt that you're a raving queer is worth any amount of effort.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast