Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubric Cube

Jayhawk
    I got this friend who has solved it in 2 mins. I can not get the hang of it has anyone else ever done it or can do it on a regular basis?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    search on google! there are foolproof solutions to rubric.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TRshady
    those things piss me off, I can only do it by cheating.

Breaking it to pieces and putting it back together correctly.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    the old ones were best, you could pick off the stickers and pretend you were a smart arse....til the stickers fell off.....
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jayhawk
    yeah my friend doesnt think i could do it so i need to go buy one and practice till i get really good then challenge him and make him eat his words...AHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. Lounge   -   #6
    just today, in my econ class, we had one real smart fuck compete against someone else from another class in solving a rubics cube.. they both did it in like a minute or two, and were only like 5 secs apart

7. Lounge   -   #7
    i had it almost complete one time. i only had 4 pieces out of place. it took me bloody ages to get that far.
    in the end, i had to resort to cheating. it looks pretty good if you finish it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Jayhawk
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@14 May 2003 - 14:44
    i had it almost complete one time. i only had 4 pieces out of place. it took me bloody ages to get that far.
    in the end, i had to resort to cheating. it looks pretty good if you finish it
    and impressive

9. Lounge   -   #9
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça

Oh yeah - I love the Rubik's Cube !!!

At the peak of my Cubing days (back in 1982), my fastest time at solving it was........get ready..........................23 seconds! And yes, I am telling you the truth.

You couldn't get the thing out of my hands, although my high school teachers tried!

I have one right here at my desk, and though I'm not as fast I once was, I still enjoy solving it.

You can get some great directions for solving it HERE.

Or, if you want to try to solve it now, go HERE for an Online 3-D cube - it's alot of fun!

Good luck!

Tchau!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    I Hate These Things
    my sister bought one and it came with instructions to solve it aswell - but they didn't make sense so i just chucked it at the wall

arrrrrrrrghgh!!! now thinking about it is making my skull flood with liquid
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast