Thread: nlite custom xp cd's

Duffman's Avatar Poster
    I've been doing a little experimenting with nlite recently. I slipstreamed my raid drivers into the install to avoid having to swap in another graphics card cause I only have one wire for floppy drives that my graphics card takes. I also slimmed the whole thing down, removed excess languages and stuff I won't use. But does anyone know if theres a program or something out there to scan the cd and make sure its good?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    I've been doing a little experimenting with nlite recently. I slipstreamed my raid drivers into the install to avoid having to swap in another graphics card cause I only have one wire for floppy drives that my graphics card takes. I also slimmed the whole thing down, removed excess languages and stuff I won't use. But does anyone know if theres a program or something out there to scan the cd and make sure its good?
    Your burnimg software should be able to verify the integrity of the data but that won't tell you anything about the choices you made creating the .iso.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Alright next thing I'm wondering... I decided that I'm gonna put copies of all the drivers I frequently use, for all my computers and my dad's too. But will loading drivers that aren't necesarilly for the computer im installing on cause problems?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    No. The installation will only install drivers that you hardware requires.