Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TorrentBytes

Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Cool, I'll give it a shot. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the fact that the Logo wasn't there. It just says logo at the top. At least for me

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yeah i cant see any imgs from the site only the type - but at least it works.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Hahaha.. not just the logo. The smilies and all the regular category icons are broken. You can always try accessing the page through the DNS IP.. Perhaps that's the safest way if you have any doubts about the .info.. I later accessed through IP and changed my password again.. but then again, .info is real.. just in case I thought but, oh well lol.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    .info is not real! I got this info from a moderator on TBY so I hope you guys all proceed with caution as it could be just a scam to get your info.

And yes the domain will remain the same since the owner has posted on the forums about transffering it to one of the admins and the site is working find for me right now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    .info is their backup domain. But since .net is accessible (please update your hosts file), I don't see any point in using it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Sorry for my ignorance, but how the heck do I update my hosts file? I can't get back into TB...

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance, but how the heck do I update my hosts file? I can't get back into TB...
    this is the mass PM they sent out earlier, hope it helps:

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Is work TB for us ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #69

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    .info is not real! I got this info from a moderator on TBY so I hope you guys all proceed with caution as it could be just a scam to get your info.

And yes the domain will remain the same since the owner has posted on the forums about transffering it to one of the admins and the site is working find for me right now.
    Yeah your right it could be a scam to obtain user and pass but to completely override the account would they not need to know the pass to email so they could change it.

It is a good one scam perhaps but has flaws.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast