Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be aware

Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    walczanin, let's wait a little more.

I'll send you a PM soon if nothing happens.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you're an iPlay admin, you don't need polish trackers

Crc(iPlay staff) has an account here afaik, but I can't find his posts in the Invites Section ...I guess you make your trades on other boards and just complain in here...it's not fair , you know? (are you sure is the same Crc?...if not, shut up).
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

the best laugh i had in a while... Crc being polish...damn funny so if he is polish and your are polish (seeing your name) did u talk to him in polish?? show us

Crc is a friend of mine of course and he is Romanian as all of the other members of the staff...

another funny part...Crc asking you ( uuuh you're suuuuch an important person if he picked u ) for an invite to a polish site... why would he need a polish tracker ... he doesn't speak polish but he can have an account only by saying he wants one and somebody will give it to him

probably u were banned for fake share so shut up

and another thing...Crc can't waste his time with l00zerz ... go complain that feeling from sct is polish has stolen your polish tracker accounts
    Last edited by pECi; 12-02-2006 at 11:00 PM.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Now don't be rude and can him like that, this forum is not t.ro and he specified in the first post that he is not 100% sure about the nickname.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    imo, walczanin is ain't polish, he was probably kicked out from iplay because of cheating and now his all story seems so fake !

i wonder if he speaks polish at all, without the help of babelfish,
    anyway, what a laugh !

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    there is only one Crc at iPlay so he can't be sure of what??

and only a l0ser would make such lame acusations

ne'tu if u checked my post u've seen i speak nice to nice people but if some people are sooo lame
    Last edited by pECi; 12-02-2006 at 11:13 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well, no comment

1. read with understanding
    2. learn a little bit respect for other peeps
    3. well it sounds like its all about IPLAY right? - other trackers sucks? if u think so its time to wake up

p.s. FFH can u speak polish? com on i can talk to u, lets see if u can talk me back
    lol nice people, nevermind........
    did i wrote that i want my iplay account back? NO, so whats the deal?
    Last edited by walczanin; 12-02-2006 at 11:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It would be best if you could clearly clarify who the person is. I would suggest you look back and see if you remember because thinking that it is him will not get you anywhere. I am sorry to say it like this but it is true. You have to be certain it is him then perhaps certain action could be taken.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    no...it's about knowing you're lame...did u ever read your post before making the thread...i don't think so...coz if u read it u would have realised it's hilarious

and for my amusement...if the mighty court of wolczanin or whatever finds him guilty what are proposing to do to him ban him here or on iPlay or what

and another reasonable question: what do you want to gain from this thread?? just out of curiosity
    Last edited by pECi; 12-02-2006 at 11:21 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i don't speak polish neither do u,

anyway if somebody have cheated on you, u should have his e-mail ect. and all u got are some fairy tales.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast