Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be aware

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Although i doubt that someone would randomly pick out a person like yourself.....and ask for invites like that. If he is iplay mod/admin then who needs anything else. He practically owns it lol!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    he's not some mod or admin...he's the owner of iPlay so...a owner of a big tracker would ask a random user of other nationality to give him some invites
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i think that walcznin was preaparing some con, and as we all see nothing went as he had planned,

well, let's see his next step.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i see that u peolple still have problems with understanding what others write:

I found him (whoever it was) at torrentmania.info. I wrote to that person trying to figure out what was the reason of ban.

FFh: hahahaahhahah= i see that u are loking for conspiracy, well i have to dissapoint u ->its the real world.
    Take the blue pill, and look in the mirror, instead trying to be 2nd S.Holmes
    hahahah
    For your inf. YES I DO SPEAK polish, but i see not every one can speak few languages)))
    Last edited by walczanin; 12-02-2006 at 11:36 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    he's not some mod or admin...he's the owner of iPlay so...a owner of a big tracker would ask a random user of other nationality to give him some invites
    Are you a staff in Iplay dude? You are the one guy in this forums who would probably give his life for Iplay

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    I own FST gimmie all your invites now....

pECi so he is s personal friend of yours?? If thats the case i think that pECi is telling the truth here besides i would not want to think that the admins of a good site would want to take invites from other members of different nationality.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    yeah...crc is a personal friend of mine and iPLAY for LIFE

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    rofl man .. i talked to you ? yeah? when and where? ... maybe i haven't sleep a long time ago and get some alcohol to my brain .. but i'm not an asshole or something and try to smug people for some invites and this kind of shit ..

ok .. let's get it straight .. i'm not mod/admin .. i'm a sysop ... peci is a good friend of mine .. and in most cases what he'll tell you is true and should not consider waiting for me to confirm it ..

i don't wanna some invites over some other trackers .. why? if i wanna them i get them by myself not tricking people ...

i don't give iplay accounts and / or vip status just for an invite ...

i don't know polish .. daca vrei putem vorbi in romana (as it for english ... we could talk in romanian if you wanna )

and of course if there is any problem anytime for anyone .. there is iplay_/[arond]\_xclusiv_/[dot]\_ro
    Last edited by CrcRo; 12-03-2006 at 05:13 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Well looks like this case is solved. Lets all go back to sleep now......

I did say this much earlier. Why bother going into wars....lets all calm down.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 12-03-2006 at 06:58 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    well...told u so

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast