Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be aware

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi

i still havent got access to invitation thread, so i will take a risk with posting here, cause i think i should warn u guys

Week ago i lost my IPLAY account, but accidentily i tracked down one of the IPLAY administrators, who is polish. His nickname: CrC

I asked him if he can find out what was the reason for it.....
    and he offered my to unban me and promote me to VIP!!! but he wanted one polish site in exchange, but didnt want to wait few days, so i offered him access to mine account for few days till i will get invite for him..........
    He promised me not to steal mine account, besides u know he's admin of respected site, so i was quite sure about him....

Few min later friend of mine wrote to me that someone is offering to him mine account!!!!, can u imagine? min later he found out that i recoverd mine account and wrote to me that now i will never get mine IPLAY back, and he will ban permanently my ip address

If thers is any1 from poland u can go to torrentmania .info forum where he's offering vip, uploader ranks and so on......., I'm not 100% sure if that nickname (CrC) is true, but i think its easy to check - i guess his the only polish member of staff out here. If anyone from IPLAY staff is here, can provoke trade with him, and then busted!

Just wanted to let u know

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    What???

pECi, help him.

Crc is a friend of yours, isn't him? I don't want to think he is a low level scammer...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    lol?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    like i said im not 100%sure about his nickname, he said its Crc, but u never know, like i wrote probably he's only polish staff member so it easy to provoke him..........and u will see
    u can also check the polsh forum i wrote about, hes offeing vips and uploader ranks etc, under different nickname i guess it begins with arek....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Afaik there is also a Crc at iPLAY (staff member) and he's Romanian.

Let's see if pECi can help.
    Last edited by Ne'tu; 12-02-2006 at 10:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i guess the best way to bust him, is to provoke trade with him
    I know that he's in need of SCT/PT so offer hiom that invites in exchange for uprading your rank to VIP et..
    And keep it udercover till the end, lets see how it will end

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ignacy's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Very funny - walczanin it is your account?

http://www.searchengines.pl/phpbb203...showuser=76431
    ISP - neo640 : DL = 64KB, UL = 16KB

Sad but true

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    so? that + shell

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ignacy's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Last edited by Ignacy; 12-02-2006 at 10:20 PM. Reason: double post

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    well everyone learns on his mistakes
    p.s. now my f** looks far far better, belive me))

check my other accounts if u are willing to put so much effort)) pt, ht, tl, pisexy, blackcats etc u will see then i'm ipmroving

its getting off topic dont u think?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast