Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    cry me a river...

ive put up with bullshit threads like yours, and everyone elses, askign where it is, when its out, how can i get it, etc... ill be damned if i dont have a right to make a thread that relates in nothing what so ever to any of that...

you dont like, dont fuckin read it, or go somewhere else...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    It's seems like your the one who will have to take "that's to bad" I don't think it's a problem for intelligent people to figure out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    jesus, i ask if ppl could start keeping there thoughts on reloaded
    in one thread because the board is becoming flooded and you guys take it personally. calm down everythings ok.
    i dont see why asking to not flood the board with practically the same
    thread makes you so angry. i didnt want to start a flame war.
    just wanted the board to not have every topic practically the same.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    If you read the topic, you would see it has virtually nothing to do with any other thread! It has NOTHING to do with files, etc, etc... nothing to do with releases, where to get it, who has it, how much is done, who post a verified, etc...

NOTHING...

its totally seperate of all that shit, and i address that in the thread... to keep that shit out of it... as i dont want it in there.. its ment for pure storyline chat... find me another thread that talks about what happened in the movie,adn what happens in reloaded... and only that... then complain about my thread...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Angry, my responses are short. Your upset about something that doesn't really matter. I am tempted to start up my own thread on how related threads make me so angry.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    schmiggy i dont remember specifically saying YOUR thread was the problem.
    just that the whole page was reloaded. i see the difference in your thread.
    dont take it so personal. if you didnt have one of the threads and the baord
    was flooded with something else you would agree with me im sure. i wasnt directing this at you man.

and this other guy, i have no idea what he is talking about. lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by sred2003@15 May 2003 - 01:40
    schmiggy i dont remember specifically saying YOUR thread was the problem.
    just that the whole page was reloaded.  i see the difference in your thread.
    dont take it so personal.  if you didnt have one of the threads and the baord
    was flooded with something else you would agree with me im sure.  i wasnt directing this at you man. 

and this other guy, i have no idea what he is talking about. lol
    I agree in the sense that, we dont need 20 threads of anything, that all ask, where, who, how, how much, is it real, whens it done, donkey, bittorrent, kazaa... all relating to the files, and what not.. but we have had that shit for the past two months, and they havent done jack to control it or merge it, even after constant requests...

i wanted to talk intelligently about the movie, with other fans, and people who have seen it, and not have to post in a where do i get this movie thread, from whom, how big is it thread... so i made one up, for that purpose... because i tell you what, once you see it... you will have 1000's questions... and why have to deal with them in some other thread, totally unrelated to that matter... hence my thread.

the only reason i assumed your thread was in correlation with my new topic, was because you posted it shortly after mine... and why not sooner... when the other bs threads about all this came around... hence my comments... and i also have no clue what this guy is talking about...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    ya i would be all over that thread but i havent seen the movie yet
    im going tommorow morning.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    well jump in as soon as u can, trust me, so many questions after this movie... so many... be sure to watch the trailer after the credits too... i have so much shit to talk about, i wish others had seen it by now!!! lol

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 May 2003 - 02:54
    well jump in as soon as u can, trust me, so many questions after this movie... so many... be sure to watch the trailer after the credits too... i have so much shit to talk about, i wish others had seen it by now!!! lol
    I'm having trouble sleeping too. :beerchug:
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast