Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

why not use avi preview to see if it fake or real on the screener you were downloading?

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i did not want to start a new thread on the matrix so i will add this here.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/30747.html

turns out they really are h4x0rs in the matrix.

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    Poster
    nice one play 4 !

i just download it !!
    ha ha ha ha it is true !

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    Flattgee
    Hi
    Just D/L'd the Esoteric version of matrix with Bittorrent of this site http://www.thematrixreloaded.mirrorz.com/

The Quality is pretty crap

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    A new ver is on the site now The.Matrix.Reloaded.Internal.TS-FTF http://www.thematrixreloaded.mirrorz.com/ and yes as beter ones cum out i will ad them to the site as well that one is fersh from IRC

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    Well u matrix heads it seems the best copy of 'reloaded' , 'the matrix reloaded.ts.real.proper-apm' is now on Bittorrent, i've watched a sampler from it and its a good 'un!!!!

n.b: will try to post it up as soon as (1.1gigs), thank god for Broadband!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    i just poot it on the site to but now i must go to sleep by the way i went to the movies to see it and i must say i thort it wood be a beter movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    Hi, I just got the .bin and .cue files of matrix rl but neither will play does anyone know what's up? thanks.

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    Poster
    mi guessing matrix reloaded SCREENER 2003 is a fake.....if it was not a fake, i dont think it would have 56 users already.. i might be wrobng though.

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    Just a little rant here about 'reloaded' and other movie/game files etc... Aint it such a f***in joke & a damn shame that Kazza is so saturated with fakes, im getting a copy of 'reloaded' off bittorent because it should be fine U know i aint a noob in the respect that i dont check these files, i do use avi preview (i aint no sucka)..but it is a pain and a laugh also when the filename aint even changed (e.g. frailty.avi) , come on saddos do the job proper! Normal folks like u and i aint got the mentality or could be bothered to f**k about like these people do (whats the point) Its just sad that it screws up great things like Kazza for everyone else.. I know this should have been posted elsewhere but it just became more prominent with a big release like 'matrix reloaded'. Peace&Love Baybeeeee!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast