Thread: The New Virus?

Has anyone had or seen this new virus that is all through kazza and other p2p sharing programs? I know there is all sorts of viruses on p2p sharing platforms but just about all are fixxed through antivirus prog. but this new one that is going around is all over the new's (saw it twice last night and once today so far on the news) and just want to know if anyone has experienced it yet?? :beerchug:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Not yet but I have heard about it too, its a win32 virus......keeping a look out!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    nothing will beat the nuclear plant virus (cant remember what it called) it comes on the 28th of every month and eventully kill your HD and ur Bios

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by adthomp@14 May 2003 - 20:07
    nothing will beat the nuclear plant virus (cant remember what it called) it comes on the 28th of every month and eventully kill your HD and ur Bios
    Yeah I heard 'bout it too, it writes to your HD over and over untill Your HD is dead? NASTY!
    And Yeah, I just had Win32 Parite, Had to dump my Os and start all over!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Win32 Parite, Yes mate, i had that twice last week from downloading psx from software for playstation, With luck my AVG sorted it and put it in the safe.
    Two in one week was well bad, Why some people are doing this is beyond me!!!
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I've had it downloaded twice aswell, thankfully no harm done I think

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Goldwheelz@15 May 2003 - 12:29
    I've had it downloaded twice aswell, thankfully no harm done I think
    Good job Goldwheelz!!!, Yes if your lucky and catch it quick, it's a job done well.
    From Barry The n00b

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@15 May 2003 - 10:56
    Win32 Parite, Yes mate, i had that twice last week from downloading psx from software for playstation, With luck my AVG sorted it and put it in the safe.
    Two in one week was well bad, Why some people are doing this is beyond me!!!
    Have you ever thought it could be the software houses or the platform owners?
    Just a thought
    cheers,
    Bass.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Bass+16 May 2003 - 01:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bass @ 16 May 2003 - 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CELEBS_ARE_US@15 May 2003 - 10:56
    Two in one week was well bad, Why some people are doing this is beyond me&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Have you ever thought it could be the software houses or the platform owners?
    Just a thought
    cheers,
    Bass. [/b][/quote]
    That would not surprize me mate at all, It would so easy for them to do.
    Barry @

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I Think I have what does it do to your PC?