Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone give me Oink invite

power user in TL and RevolutionTT account parked - willing to give them both.

Very appreciated
    Last edited by torrent745; 12-03-2006 at 11:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    no one will give you any free invites if u don't prove you are a good user especially for oink where they remove your invites forever if a person u invited cheated
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can i get? i think im a good user

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cool25 View Post
    i'm power user in TL and RevolutionTT.

Very appreciated
    Trust me it is very difficult to seed on oink even if you are a PU on other sites. Oink is a site where you need to actually upload content to get your ratios high. Although some don't because they have good connection speeds.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    edit in the initial post.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cool25 View Post
    i'm power user in TL and RevolutionTT.

Very appreciated
    Trust me it is very difficult to seed on oink even if you are a PU on other sites. Oink is a site where you need to actually upload content to get your ratios high. Although some don't because they have good connection speeds.
    yes I agree of all the sites I use oink is definitely the hardest site to seed on in my opinion. even when I snipe files I know are going to blow up I still rarely get my ratio for the file past 2.0. and that is when I am downloading stuff I don't even want just to boost ratio...
    and my speeds are pretty dang good, esp upload.
    ntm that it's hard finding something to up that isn't already there because they have everything!
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Oink is pretty easy to seed.

Especially if you release a (scene)torrent. Then you'll probably get 10 gigs in a day or so.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It's all about being patient.
    Every album I grab from OiNK I can get over 1.0. It just takes a few days, sometimes a week, but it always happens.
    I built my share there through discographies (which are no longer allowed on the tracker - bummer) but it's only a matter of looking to see what's being leeched the most and grabbing that.
    Of course, the minimum ratio to stay there is only .25 (if d/l under 25 Gigs) so I feel that they've already taken the seeding difficulties into account.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mags23 View Post
    Of course, the minimum ratio to stay there is only .25 (if d/l under 25 Gigs) so I feel that they've already taken the seeding difficulties into account.
    theyre ratio tree is more than fair. As said above, anything downloaded from 5gb -25gb requires only a .25.

Even at the highest ratio level all you have to keep is .5, unlike alot of places where its .85 or more.

Just like anything else, dont go hog wild when you get there. Be selective and build a buffer.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by superman1496 View Post

Just like anything else, dont go hog wild when you get there. Be selective and build a buffer.
    I love the pun (in bold).
    going hog wild on oink
    get it?
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast