Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: *official Matrix Chat* Reloaded & Revolution Chat

Poster
    The Matrix inside the Matrix doesn't seem to be a very credible theory. BUt it could be and matrix revolution could answer all this questions that arrived after watching the first few instalments of the Matrix Saga. The Second Reconaissance (part 1 and 2) was meant to show us what the REAL world is and what happened to it and how the the matrix was derived. So if you accept the theory shown in The Second Reconaissance you believe that there is only 1 matrix and it's the architecture of the machines and NOT humans. But if you believe in the fact that there's a Matrix inside the Matrix, and humans were the architecture of this two matrix's, I have to wonder why this human architects will want to do something like that. Because I know for a fact if there was only 1 matrix, the machines created it so that the humans are placed in some sort of dreamworld while they were used as batteries. But if there were the human architects who build the 2 matrix's, what was his goal?? I guess only time will tell .

ANd, to add I kinda figured that there were 5 "The Ones" (as mentioned by the french guy at the restaurant) before Neo came around... See the architect at the end said the matrix was opened 6 times and Neo was probably the 6th "the one", it'll be time before the matrix was opened for the 7th time and Neo will be stripped off his post and thus the matrix saga continues almost endlessly.

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Jayhawk
    all i have to say to the Matrix is WOW it was everything i wanted it to be and more

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Poster
    wELL WELL EVERYBODY SEEMS 2 HAVE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW BUT PERHAPS EVERYONE HAS FORGOT IS THAT NEO IS THE ONE

WHO MORPHEUS ( THE GOD OF DREAMS ) HAS WAKE UP IN THE REAL WORLD THERE IS NO QUESTION THERE IS NO MATRIX IN THE MATRIX *BELIVE UR SELF * NEO REALIZE THAT HE IS IS NOT JUST A NORMAL GUY TRING TO FLY HE IS ACTUALLY FLYING ! SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE REAL WORLD REMEMBER THIS ( SOME RULES CAN BE BEND OTHER CAN BE BROKEN ) IF U DIE IN THE MATRIX U DIE HERE !

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE ?
    WHAT IS THE REAL POTENTIAL OF UR MINDS? EINSTEIN ONLY USE 15% OF HIS BRAIN !!

another thing share is the real purpouse of ur lifes!
    do u share __??

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Poster
    *BUMP*
    This is a good thread and I wanna read more, no way am I gonna let this sink into oblivion

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Poster
    its a great thread no doubt but we'll find answers after the revolutions release unless the wackowski bros are here to talk this out

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    .Some questions I have.
    1. When Neo goes to meet the architect why does he have to shut down a Nuclear power plant? I thought all power was being generated by humans.

2. If Zion really exists outside the Matrix, then why haven't they attempted attacks on the critical support components of the Matrix? Plus they'd have the added advantage of a level playing field. There’s no bending the rules in reality.

3. Why are the Zion’s unaware of the first 5 Neos? Even in reality we are aware of the existence of civilizations that are now extinct.

4. Is Neo the "One or Savior", because he was a computer hacker in his Matrix form? As a result he's able to bend the rules or rewrite the code to serve his needs? If that is true, when Neo exhibits similar capabilities outside the Matrix wouldn't that imply he was still in a Matrix of some type?

5. What exactly is Neo's and Zion's purpose? They certainly seem content to co-exist with the matrix. I've seen no evidence of an attempt to shut it down. Why is that?

6. If Zion is 2000 meters below the surface wouldn't that mean there’s a tunnel already leading to the surface. Why don't the machines just seal off the tunnel? Or is it because its not reality, the 2000 meters of rock represents a "Fire Wall" that isolates Zion from the Master Matrix. The digging by the machines represents the Master Matrix finding a backdoor into Zion. When Smith passes a part of his code to the guy just before the guy exits the Master Matrix in my mind is like a Trojan horse virus hitching a ride on a friendly email through a fire wall.

I personally think it’s just a big Matrix. Hollywood needed a stage that provided the means to elevate Kung Fu fighting to a more spectacular level. What better stage than the inside of a computer. I don't believe for a minute there is any substance in the story line.

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey Scruge...let me see if I can answer your questions...

1. Well yes its true that the Matrix itself is powered by human beings, but inside the Matrix that city block was powered by the Nuclear power plant, it helps with the allusion convincing the people inside that what they see is real.

2. Hmmm, good point, probably their main reason for not doing so, is that they arent adaquetly equiped to fight off the Sentinels.

3. Hmm...yeah thats a more complicated answer. Apparently each 'One' existed in a different version of the Matrix (1.0, 2.0, etc), everytime the One chose the other door (the one Neo didnt choose) they reset the Matrix, erasing all knowledge of previous incarnations (except by the programs themselves).

4. LOL...this is much debated my friends...maybe Zion is another Matrix, maybe its something else, we'll have to wait till Nov.

5. Well...from the outside (Zion) there has been no attempt because of the Sentinels, and the humans could not win against the machines. From the inside though, they were attempting to access the Mainframe of the MAtrix, thats why Neo met the Architect...

6. Good point, to add to that this is the 6th time the machines are digging towards Zion...whatever happened to the old tunnels? Again...gotta wait till Nov.

Hope it helped

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Questions, When Neo at the end appeared to stop the machines, are you sure he did? Maybe the ship that rescued them released an emp just as Neo raised his hand, giving the impression Neo was responsible.
    Like some people say, Neo might be part machine, so therefore the EMP could have possible damaged Neo?

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Question:

-In the restraunt scene with the french dude.. Behind where the two ghost were sitting was what looked to be like a bong!! haha.. LOL.. This is a stupid question, but I just noticed it and it looks like a hookah.. Did anyone else spot this ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    I am going to post my opinions on the movie. We are all entitled to our own opinions and I am not looking to argue with anyone on who is right or wrong, if you think the movie was great, then more power to you.

I think this film is horrible. It had the same fate that episode 2 had from star wars. The dialogue was very bad. I think the actors did a horrible job. I have seen many other films where they did a much better job of acting. The actor who played morpheus was in a shakespear movie, I think it was othello where his acting was amazing, this time he just seemd like an idiot. They made Neo look like a super hero, this is really stupid, there are enough super hero films out as it is. They should have kept him more in the image of a prophet. I don't understand if Neo can fly, why he didn't just fly away from the agent smiths to begin with. Also, if he can stop bullets with his hands, why can't he stop all the guys he was fighting on the stairs with his mind, and the agents for that matter. There were no new effects in this movie. How many times can the camera speed up and slow down in one fight seen. It was just a rehash of the effects from the first one. They tried to sound really deep in the meanings of the dialogue, especially in Zion and they just came out as dumb. They even used a lot of big words when cournal sanders was speaking at the end about the creation of the matrix, I think this was an attemp to try and sound smart hoping no one would understand they had no idea what they were talking about. I saw one trailor for the movie and it ruined the entire thing, almost every scene and punch line in the movie was in that trailor. Also, why does the whole team of them walk around like they are bad asses, only Neo has the "power". The scene with the lady eating the cake was stupid. When I saw that, all I could think of was a bunch of computer nerds who could never get none taking advantage of the fact that they have a lot of money to get a scene like that. The CG in this movie was way over done. All the agent smiths looked stupid, there just flew through the air until they hit stuff. But it was abvious they were fake since the ones that got nailed in the face with a pipe didn't take damage and still looked the same as the rest. Monica ballucci was only in this movie because they thought she was hot. Why does neo keep seing every thing in green kataka letters. That is so stupid, those symbols are part of the Japanese alphabet that is for foreign words. Why would the world be made up of that? I think I will call it, "Matrix Vision". Its like eating Japanese alphabet cereal. The soundtrack sucked. All the bands on there either used old songs or made new ones that really sucked. Morpheus is a bad public speaker and the rave scene after that was not needed. I guess everyone in Zion wears see through cloths. I feel bad for Neo, he is stuck with Trinity. I would take monica ballucci anyday.

There was only one thing I thought was decent about this movie and that was at the part near the end when Trinity is hacking on the computer. She is using real hacking software, it is a port scanner to see what programs are running so she can find ports to hack in under. This is interesting because most movies with hacking scenes just have some stupid gui interface that is not realistic at all.

All in all, this movie sucked. I saw it the first showing on wednesday night at 10:00 at the regal in oaks and I was extremely dissapointed. I knew there was a preview for revolutions at the end and I didn't even care to stick around to watch it.

I also forgot to mention, why were there so many cadilacs in the movie. For a movie to be believable, it has to be in a normal setting, not some imaginary world where everyone driveds cadilacs. Also, when the escalade the twins were in got shot by morpheus, it blew up right away. The SUV the twins shot a few times flipped and crashed right away, but the car trinity was driving was made into swiss cheese, had a flat tire and still managed to drive on. There were holes all along the side, yet no one was shot inside. They were next to windows yet they did not duck.

I don't know if this symbolizes anything, but when Neo met Smith in the park, there were a lot of ravens flying away from where he was. If you follow Tibetan buddhism, the way they know who the next dalai lhama will be is because at the house he is born at, there are a lot of black ravens near by. This may symbolize something, it may just be a dumb coincidence. I have a feeling the story line will only get worse though. At the end when Neo stops the sentinals, I pray that they are not trying to say they in in a matrix within a matrix, because if this is what is supposed to be happening, I will be extremely let down on creativity.

I do not take credit for coming up with all of these complaints, however I am not speaking for someone else either. Some of them were thoughts that someone else mentioned to me, but once I thought about it, I completely agreed with them.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast