Thread: Difficulties

Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    Hello everyone. I came to this site in hopes of getting an account on tl, (optionally even on another 0day to have 2 sources) and bitemetv. I'm not a very hard torrent consumer, except on tv shows, so these two would fit perfectly, with the optional 2nd 0day.

Well, getting TL was no problem, and I was surprised at the readyness and willingness to give one by the members of this site, merely asking for a proof of good behaviour in return Getting on bitemetv, now that's a different story. I found that to get to this site (and similars) one has to enter the "business" of tracker trading, which is something I both don't need (as I'm just interested in bitemetv and one more 0day) and don't know how to get into (just as you need money to make money, you need a good tracker to get more good trackers).

I've made my peace with the fact that I will need to get into tracker trading to get to bitemetv (hopefully not for too long), and so my question is: can anyone point me a starting point and/or a strategy on what to do?

Thank you!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Simple: read the thread for free invites (there are some these days), get as much as you can and then offer them for an invite to BitMeTV.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Best one- get invites on TL, you get 4 per week if you're a power user (takes a while) and trade em.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TL invites are worthless here. Most if not all BitMeTV users who have invites already have an account at TL or have the power to get one for free.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Yeah, I already thought about torrentleech, but it's what buggyme said, if they're given away for free, no one will accept a trade with them! There resides the problem: if they're given for free, no one trades them, and if they aren't, I can't access them!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You need to be patient and work more on your ratio bcoz someone may give away invite to bitmetv but require good ratio from 2/3 decent trackers. If other members have better ratio, you will loose the chance!

My quote : " The higher ratio, The better you take care your account "

At least, it works for me, and that how I got my acc.

Cheer!
    Last edited by Chi Pheo; 12-04-2006 at 07:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doida View Post
    I found that to get to this site (and similars) one has to enter the "business" of tracker trading
    Well you have a point here, nice comments

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    You need to be patient and work more on your ratio bcoz someone may give away invite to bitmetv but require good ratio from 2/3 decent trackers. If other members have better ratio, you will loose the chance!

My quote : " The higher ratio, The better you take care your account "

At least, it works for me, and that how I got my acc.

Cheer!
    Well, I'm trying as hard as I can to get a good ratio, so I guess I have to keep my fingers crossed and hope someone generous comes my way with an invite!