Thread: The White Stripes

nizers's Avatar Poster
    Does anybody know the name of the song by The White Stripes where the video shows the brother coming home to find his house trashed and overlayed onto the video is like clips of what happened the night before. I really like this song but can't remember the name. Please help.

2. Music   -   #2
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    I figured it out. Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground. Luckily i had only DL'd 5 different songs before i figured it out. Thx for everybody that viewed my post.

3. Music   -   #3
    i hate those guys... they're the definition of sucking and sloppiness.

4. Music   -   #4
    i think the White Stripes are amazing, back to basics blues/rock music...to quote someone i heard on TV "Why did we let it get it more complicated than this?"

5. Music   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by carbert@15 May 2003 - 13:27
    i think the White Stripes are amazing, back to basics blues/rock music...to quote someone i heard on TV "Why did we let it get it more complicated than this?"
    I agree on that one.

They have listened very well to band like The Who and Jethro Thull and so on, but their music sounds amazingly refreshing.

6. Music   -   #6
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    Having always appreciated garage bands, I like they way they used nothing but vintage 60s equipment to record their latest album(um..er..CD).

feedback, fuzz, very raw, very cool. (by design for those who don't understand music) IPO

7. Music   -   #7
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    wow.. this is the most feedback i've ever gotten on this forum. And i answered my own ?? before i got even one reply. ...weird.