Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramzi's Kazaa Tips

nice vids... heh.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Hahahaha! I musta missed this when it came out. Kazaa is so old though, its kinda amazing how everything has evolved.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    was there a series or just one ep?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well, Kazaa-Lite is great, I run a supernode with a small group of other Kazaa Lite lovers, who live close to me.... and ...we are all connected to each other..our very own, small, Kazaa-Lite network. No fake files to be found here, nor RIAA. We don't fire up every day, just now and then.

Kazaa is more versatile than many realise....

...but first you need The Real Kazaa-Lite here then with ...this patch just click here for it. to update the host files, ...then there would be fewer posts like this, help me please Kazaa wont connect..............

Now before you begin make sure you have got rid of all traces of the "generic Kazaa-lites" . Then you are ready to install probably the best build of them all it was in any case the last authentic" build.

The patch will also allow you to connect back here to the forum while online with Kazaa-lite 2.43++, ... where all these friendly bit torrent trolls, are hanging, just to assault mug you... Still if you manage that, you can get the secret super-node list, which is hidden deep in the archives of FST. For a small insignificant fee, ....

oh and don't forget to copy all your "my shared folder" files to a new folder, before you uninstall the old miserable Kazaa .
    Last edited by thewizeard; 01-19-2007 at 11:59 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    AlexV's Avatar Poster
    Isn't bonzi buddy spyware?
    Check out my freeware for Windows!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    kazaa really sucks,
    ares is better,
    but this video is so funny
    THANK U RAMZI

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    haha cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12