Thread: Diablo 2

Can any body tell me if there a real game of this diablo 2 on kazaa? How many discs is it?

2. Games   -   #2
    FST Retiree
    the only thing i found on kazaa was the shareware version. this is not the full version, as you can only play the game as a barbarian. the game is 3 discs total......an install disc, a play disc and a cinematics disc. you only need the install and play disc to actually play the game. the cinematics disc is only for the scenes in between the acts. i was able to find all of the discs on edonkey, but you will need a key generator to install it B)

3. Games   -   #3
    The game is on kazaa. But only the two first cd's the thirth is cinematics. So you won't need them. Can't provide you with the hashes thow. I've used search function.

4. Games   -   #4
    FST Retiree
    just did a search myself and the results are.....you CANNOT find diablo 2 on kazaa lite. you can find only the diablo 2 lord of destruction expansion. the only files found for diablo 2 (other than the expansion) are: 1.an installer that does not work 2.an installer that is for the shareware version. i searched for about 5 minutes and this is all it would pull up (found almost 2000 files, most of them being the diablo 2 crack that is a trojan horse). you can try the verified hashes >> http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...189&hl=diablo+2 , but if you cant find it using a regular search, chances are there wont be enough sources to get it even with the verifieds. not to mention, there was nothing but talk about the downloads not working because of a lack of sources. you should try them just because theyre there to be downloaded, but you should probly just get on edonkey. and be sure to read here >> http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...099&hl=diablo+2 ......the fifth post down tells you the same thing i am saying here B)