Thread: About multiple burners....

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Right i know a someone from a business who copies disks (about religion) which he himself has made. They are mainly talks,debates that have been recorded etc. He wants to be able to burn them and distribute them. He needs multiple burners to be able to burn as many as he can in 1 go because he needs to make many copies.

Is there any suggestions on what he would need to actually be able to burn many CD's at once. I would presume the obvious is that i would need cd burners. He said that he would like to burn up to 6 disks at once. Is that possible??? If so could you please tell me what he needs as it been a while and i have not got back to him.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    That have DVD burner aswell. Just need CD burning not DVD. It will be cheaper then right?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    7cd burner $479
    dvd burner $649

These are the prices as I recall them.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    7cd burner $479
    dvd burner $649

These are the prices as I recall them.
    Thanks for all your help.