Thread: Could Some 1 Plzz Tell Me....

how to copy a game for example microsofts dungeon siege,

any 1 know how to copy it when it has a copy write thing on it like most microsoft products

people say alcohol 120% does this, and i have just got alcohol 120% so i would apreciate it if some 1 could tell me how to copy the game using this program thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ok cheers

do u know wots the latest clone cd version?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ok did i do this right

first i insterted my dungeon siege cd 1 into drive as you would normally

then i clicked on copy cd r woteva it is

then i clicked on game cd

and then it started reading the cd and tuck about 10 mins so i think it was making an image of the cd

anywayz after that it started writing to cd and when it got to about 3% a message popped up saying

"Writing cd failed, illegal request: invalid field in CDB (5:0x24:0x00)

wot does this mean, does it mean in other words that it cannot copy this game becoz i just wasted a full cd if that was so

please help some 1

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Mark Twain