Thread: Pc Games

What is the best p2p File sharing program to downlaod pc games off of? CUrrently right now I am looking for The Sims Superstar can anybody suggest anything?

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    try IRC!

3. Games   -   #3
    use Emule so u won't get any currpted files........ and it has all the latest games

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    i know a site but its not p2p

5. Games   -   #5
    Try Shareaza v1.9..it's connected to many different networks such as Emule,Gnutella2,Limewire,Bearshare and a few others.There are alot of files to be found on this program works great.

6. Games   -   #6
    cborga1985
    Originally posted by WARSUPPORT@28 May 2003 - 08:59
    Try Shareaza v1.9..it's connected to many different networks such as Emule,Gnutella2,Limewire,Bearshare and a few others.There are alot of files to be found on this program works great.
    Shareazza don't work for me and I can't figure out why. It won't stay connected. I got cable anyone else had this problem or know how to help me fix this.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by cborga1985@28 May 2003 - 17:41

Shareazza don't work for me and I can't figure out why. It won't stay connected. I got cable anyone else had this problem or know how to help me fix this.
    [/quote]
    B) What version of Shareaza are you using? The newest v1.9 is a public beta..go to there web site for v1.8 and try that. Also go into your Shareaza settings and under internet connection make sure you have the "can accept incoming connections" box checked.If that doesn't work you can choose what networks you want, the 3 are "Gnutella2,eDonkey2000 and the older Gnutella1. When you open up the program don't click "Connect" in the top left hand corner...instead click on "Network" this is where you'll see your connections. On the middle tool bar are the 3 icons for the networks you want to connect to...blue,yellow,silver. Click on each icon one at a time and wait and see what happens it should connect,I can connect to all 3 no problem. Also if your running a "Firewall" that will screw up your connection to Shareaza. Also make sure you go into the Shareaza settings and under "Networks" and check the boxes for.. Gnutella2 Network and Enable eDonkey2000 support..also you can download from the same menu a eDonkey2000 server list from the web