Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oink Ban

it's called limewire pro! Enough siad!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Oink is run by a bunch of Nazi's. No joke. I must have had at least 3 or 4 accounts, all by different invites, and they all got disabled for no reason at all. I kept a ratio, followed all the stupid rules, and they still disabled me.

One of their rules is that you need to have a cute avatar in the forums, or else you get banned.

Gay. If anyone travels to England and meets that Oink homo, kick him in the balls for me. Thanks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by flicky0urbic View Post
    Gay. If anyone travels to England and meets that Oink homo, kick him in the balls for me. Thanks.
    LOL

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Oink is run by a bunch of Nazi's. No joke. I must have had at least 3 or 4 accounts, all by different invites, and they all got disabled for no reason at all. I kept a ratio, followed all the stupid rules, and they still disabled me.

One of their rules is that you need to have a cute avatar in the forums, or else you get banned.

they dont disable you for not having the right avatar, idiot. all they do is replace your avatar and tell you to get a new one. in case you didnt know, once you get banned they dont really like you having an account, so they probably found out and banned you, tard. if you dont have the simple avatar rules down, i dont believe you when you say you followed the rest of the rules that you probably didnt read either.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Pwnd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123